Great Yarmoth

I was waiting for ages for Ticketmaster to send mine, which they finally did last week. I gathered that See Tickets had already sent theirs out ages ago?

It's getting close if you still havent had them?

Yes but does it matter.

If he doesn't show let's all meet at the slots and have candy floss.I'll get my 2p's ready.:thumb:followed by loads of booze.

Good times.:D

Yes but does it matter.

If he doesn't show let's all meet at the slots and have candy floss.I'll get my 2p's ready.:thumb:followed by loads of booze.

Good times.:D

A paddle on California Sands, half an hour in the arcade then karaoke in the Piers show bar!

Anyone got the inside track on current state of health and/or decision re Yarmouth?

Too late too cancel B&B and weather looks appalling for my weekend at the seaside!!

Just looked on the beeb "Heavy Rain", but it said that for Liverpool on Sunday and it was alright?

Lets hope it's on. Would there be an announcement on Thursday if it's off?

Anyone drinking on the pier all day?

Last edited:
Britannia Pier sounds like such a nice venue!! If anyone hasn't seen it before don't expect much. Yes drinking on the pier sounds like a good idea, where are we meeting? Oh and if anyone needs a lift that night back to st ives(cambridgeshire) feel free to contact me.

Just got an email from Sharon on the pier ... "As of now (Wednesday @ 13:10) the show is still going ahead"

So far so good ... but as ever I'm still prepared for a disappointment.

God I hope it goes ahead I've been waiting months for this and it'll be a pleasure after the RAH scenario! I'm setting off from the south as soon I drop the little one off at school! I'm packed, got me petrol, got me b&b booked I'm sooooooo ready.... hmm can't I go now? see you all there!!!!!:D

Hopefully this is still going ahead, would hate for my first Mozza gig to be cancelled...

I'm still a bit baffled by this 'unreserved seating' malarkey. On the website they are selling tickets for the standard end-of-the-pier acts with proper reserved seating when you book.

Perhaps I can leave a towel on my seat?

Bagsy the front row!

A paddle on California Sands, half an hour in the arcade then karaoke in the Piers show bar!

I have to be blind drunk to even consider karaoke.Which is usually about three drinks.:D

Hi folks.

Going to the gig on friday (all being well, that is).

I have two questions, and i'd be obliged if anyone could help:

1. Tickets say doors open at 19.00 - When does the gig usually start?

2. Tickets say unreserved - does this mean standing, or is it a case of seats are first come, first served ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Two of us are currently situated in Birmingham. Is there anyone in the general area that could pick us up tomorrow to drive to Great Yarmouth? We can give you money and offer a place to stay for the night.

Scanning the webwaves for any news - exciting isn't it! mention apparently on "Later" prog from NY Dolls that he hoped to be back on road Friday - didn't see it so can't confirm.

Away from home so can check "Later" show on BBC iPlayer this afternoon....

H:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom