Guilty: OJ Simpson finally facing life in jail after being convicted of armed robbery

Re: Guilty: OJ Simpson finally facing life in jail after being convicted of armed rob

How could that have been planned by anyone other than "the big guy upstairs".

i guess. i was thinking sentencing for a sec, bu ti guess the verdict came whenever the trial ended and jury came up with a verdict. it can't be planned all that well.

Last edited:
Re: Guilty: OJ Simpson finally facing life in jail after being convicted of armed rob

YES!!!!! (pumping fist into the air) Finally! I remember sitting in my car waiting for the verdict in 1995 in the O.J. Simpson murder case and when I heard, "Not guilty!" I was so angry. Payback is a BITCH. (Which is what Simpson's gonna be.) (Note to Simpson- Better bring a lipstick, honey.) I am so happy about this! YAY!

How come there is not an OJ thread?

he may get life in prison last I heard

Re: how come there is not an OJ thread?

he may get life in prison last I heard

I thought there was one on Saturday when they announced the verdict.

One of my favourite sayings ever:

"Well, it's official, murder is now legal in the state of California." - Norm MacDonald

Norm lost his job cause somebody at the network didn't appreciate his OJ jokes. They should bring him on for a cameo to take a good stab at him.

I heard they are appealing the verdict on 2 counts.

1)There were no blacks on the jury
2)The jurors were biased because they felt he should have been found guilty of Murder in 1995.

If there was a problem with the jury, they should have said something before the trial began. Is there anybody in America who doesn't think he should have been found guilty? Especially, after all the things he said afterwards. "If I did kill Nicole, it's only because I loved her."

he wont get life... 15 years, out in 10.

he wont get life... 15 years, out in 10.

His ass will get life. He won't be able to walk straight again.

His ass will get life. He won't be able to walk straight again.

Hahaha:D very funny.

no Mr Joey...i don't think you was too late with that one!

Will people still watch those Naked Gun movies now?

People will just wish he really was suffering through all those mishaps in the original. I wish I could push down the aisle's at Dodger Stadium.

Back
Top Bottom