Gustavo Manzur's keyboards

Tingle3

I have to say I'm loving Gustavo's keyboard sound on PATS E. Rather Procol Harum. About as close to prog rock as I ever want to get.

I think Gustavo is doing some fantastic work this tour. The string synths on Everyday Is Like Sunday and There Is A Light etc work incredibly well. Not cheesy sounding at all.

PATSE = People are the Same Everywhere **whee** Do I win a prize?

I agree that he is generally very good, although his keyboarding on Alma Matters I found to be a little intrusive, and almost non existant in TIALTNGO.

What did you say? Oh ok then!

Morrissey is untouchable in this, and quite nice looking and that, and it has skinheads. Nice

[youtube]<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HkqVB8ci1Wc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Last edited:
I can say that I definitely favor Gustavo over Kristopher Pooley. So far, Gustavo's proved a fine musician. :guitar:

I like Manzur's work on this tour. It's pretty fine.
What Mike Farrell did was wonderful too....

I'm pretty sure the current line-up is amazing.

From what I can tell so far I quite like him. Alma Matters aside as someone said it's a little intrusive. But definitely better than Pooley. Although I did like Pooley's almost dreamy keys on Seasick. Still prefer Mikey though overall but yeah no complaints about the new lad!

Back
Top Bottom