Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Coiffeur_En_Flame

Can't believe I'm the first one to start this thread, I thought there was a lot of Irish activity on here?! Anyway, Happy St. Paddy's!

st.jpg

lulu.jpg

Coiff.

two days too late. It was Saturday. Didn't the Catholic Church change the day of st. patricks day? BUT HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY ANYWAY

No it's today. Parades and all kinds of shenanagins on the streets of Dublin this afternoon, and the sun was shining!
Thanks Coiff for the lovely Paddy's day wishes!
Too busy myself today wearing green and drinking to do anything bout starting a thread like this!

I'm not Irish but I spent three absolutely wonderful weeks in Ireland three years ago. Today I wore green. Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone (even though it's not actually St. Patrick's Day anymore.... anyways)

stpats2.gif

Wishing you all a nine-leaf clover kind of day :D Luv n luck in all-ways! :)

I got beers (some green), corned beef & cabbage and bagpipes tonight. I'm good :D

Buzzetta = Drunk

We celebrated by going to an Italian restaurant. But we did celebrate properly yesterday at an Irish pub singalong. :guitar:

Love the signature... thinking of getting something like that on my own.

two days too late. It was Saturday. Didn't the Catholic Church change the day of st. patricks day? BUT HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY ANYWAY

Yeah you're right. There aren't any feast days celebrated during Holy Week.:D

So let's think of it as Happy St. Steven Patrick's Day.

But then again that's everyday for me.

Back
Top Bottom