has morrissey become deluded?

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
with his own importance? was thinking this even before the t-shirt incident, he seems to crave the adoration of the crowd more than ever days, maybe thats the empty void left by never having kids he is trying to fill. i dont think he is coping very well with the loss of his looks and figure either, theres no need to attack your own supporters who take the time and trouble to run this site- he was quoted in that guardian magazine interview last week-my fans dont even know me, if they did they would like me even more- anyone want 2 leeds tickets? i think i know its over

Another excellent topic.

While we're at it, I think we should have more topics like this. You know, to bring some joy to this place.

if people cant take honesty then they are surely deluded too

Yeah, because the question on this topic is obviously not here to stir more shit up.

We all know the vast majority of people here are qualified for such analysis, since we all have such a close and personal relationship with Morrissey.

What else would you like to know about Morrissey? (Rules may apply)*

*Rules: questions must be obviously rhetorical and impossible to answer. The more useless and flamebaiting, the better.

Of course he is. It's something all singers are. It's because musicians are reliant on them for success so the more success they bring the less likely those around the singer are to upset the singer and so the cycle continues.

As a fan, if you've got a brain you're absolutely going to disagree with at least 20% of what he has to say just because he's so opinionated, which is a good thing.

He hooked all of us oldies in with his outbursts when we were young and impressionable but if you're still agreeing with somebody just because of who they are when you're approaching 40 or 50 it's probably not a good thing.

Morrissey is my favourite singer and probably always will be it's only now I'm older that he manages to occasionally irritate me. But then there are things like the opening song at Glasto which make it all worthwhile. :guitar:

As for the t-shirts, I expect he finds this place a bit creepy with us all discussing everything about him. It isn't like Morrissey never wrote anything about his favourite bands though is it?

He's been deluded since 1959. And what's wrong with that? Don't invest your life in him, and you'll escape unscathed and quite happy, really.

For a long time Morrissey's solo work held its own. Now he is living off former glories. A bit like Liverpool FC if you want a football analogy!

Jesus Christ! This is the worst post I've seen in ages. "The empty void left by never having kids he is trying to fill". Kids? Having kids? As if having kids makes your life complete? I give up.

with his own importance? was thinking this even before the t-shirt incident, he seems to crave the adoration of the crowd more than ever days, maybe thats the empty void left by never having kids he is trying to fill. i dont think he is coping very well with the loss of his looks and figure either, theres no need to attack your own supporters who take the time and trouble to run this site- he was quoted in that guardian magazine interview last week-my fans dont even know me, if they did they would like me even more- anyone want 2 leeds tickets? i think i know its over

Having kids makes your life complete?? Jesus wept. Losing your looks & figure; it will happen to you and me as well. I'll have your 2 Leeds tickets thanks very much.

I have kids! But it's absolutely nothing to do with Morrissey my friend! I think it's you who's DELUDED. I don't really associate my (2) kids with Morrissey. Get your head sorted out.

please dont call me my friend-i dont know you at all=i dont care how many little shitehawks you have to be honest, as for getting my head sorted out, erm compre sa la n mere

I thought the t-shirt was purely another morrisseyean ting.

please dont call me my friend-i dont know you at all=i dont care how many little shitehawks you have to be honest, as for getting my head sorted out, erm compre sa la n mere

I agree with Peanut1971.

"empty void left by never having kids he is trying to fill" is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in this forum.

Why don't you just go get busy procreating instead of creating another bullshit spewing thread?

I'm sure you'll win two prizes this year:

- Worst attempt at a flamebait thread
- Dumbest analysis on Morrissey's personal life

*newbie alert*

In answer to the OP (original post) I suspect we all would be a bit deluded if we had lived a life such as Morrissey's.

It's a bit of a "cast a stone only if you are guilt-free" question though. Who amongst us doesn't delude ourselves at some point in our lives?

The tone of the question/post is a bit smug but it's a fair enough question that we should apply to ourselves first.

Back
Top Bottom