Help required

mickey

I'm looking for a black and white photo of Morrissey from around his early solo days or possibly late Smiths days. It's black and white with Morrissey crouched down reaching out to fans. You can see quite a few of the fans faces in it as well. Morrissey is on the left of the picture and the fans are on the right. I'm 90% sure you got it free in the NME about 5 years ago as part of a Morrissey set of posters.

I've looked everywhere online and cant seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm looking for a black and white photo of Morrissey from around his early solo days or possibly late Smiths days. It's black and white with Morrissey crouched down reaching out to fans. You can see quite a few of the fans faces in it as well. Morrissey is on the left of the picture and the fans are on the right. I'm 90% sure you got it free in the NME about 5 years ago as part of a Morrissey set of posters.

I've looked everywhere online and cant seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have you seen http://foreverill.com/gallery/?

I suggest you to bookmark http://arcaneoldwardrobe.com/

Last edited:
This one?

fanshands.jpg

Courtesy of arcaneoldwardrobe.com

It may well be from a solo tour though. I'm not 100%. Definitely Smiths or early solo era though

Morrissey's sideburns in early 90s are very distinctive.

He didn't have sideburns during Smiths era.

The only image that springs to mind is the Kevin Cummins shot of the debut solo Dublin show. I know that is the one that was posted earlier but it was severely cropped so you couldn't see the crowd.
This is the only version I can find at the moment ~

images

It's quite a famous shot so I'm sure that someone must have it in better quality.
It matches pretty precisely your desription.

Is it in Morrissey Shot or Peepholism?

The only image that springs to mind is the Kevin Cummins shot of the debut solo Dublin show. I know that is the one that was posted earlier but it was severely cropped so you couldn't see the crowd.
This is the only version I can find at the moment ~

images

It's quite a famous shot so I'm sure that someone must have it in better quality.
It matches pretty precisely your desription.

Thats the one! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom