Here we go again another fake

39675_IMG_3966.jpg

I stared at it a while. I don't think it's real.

The I is nearly spot on, but the rest...

Hi ,
I have this from "trackattack", bought by myself from source some time ago, claims to be authentic ???

Andy ideas ?

Sadly its fake. All for some greedy bastard who wanted 80 quid. Are people that hard up that they need to make fakes? The vendor probably spent that in the pub the same day, not sparing a second thought. Yet the item remains in the buyers collection for years, believing it to be genuine, a source of pride no doubt. Take it back to where u bought it mate or throw it in the bin.

So this was brought to my attention, as is on one of those ridiculous scalper websites for an extortionate price of £725. Is it legit though? It looks really beautiful, and a signed Moz Strangeways done recently... well that'd be a dream to own...

Attachments

• smithsstrangewayslpvinylgreygerman.jpg
    smithsstrangewayslpvinylgreygerman.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
So this was brought to my attention, as is on one of those ridiculous scalper websites for an extortionate price of £725. Is it legit though? It looks really beautiful, and a signed Moz Strangeways done recently... well that'd be a dream to own...

fake.jpg

Looks real to me

Tags
#strangewaysherewecome autograph newfavethread signature signed
Back
Top Bottom