Houston Show

Cassius

Anybody else go? :D

It was my first show. :D

Oh, and if you went, you might have seen my friend and I, we were holding this sign:

dsc00049uk2.jpg

I really hope we didn't block anyone's view, we tried our best not to!

Last edited:
Oh, and the security there was brutal! One guy got on stage and got an arm around Moz, but got taken out by two guards. A lady tried to get onstage, the guards held her back, Moz pulled her up on the stage and hugged her, then the guards pulled her shirt off! So she was running around in her bra onstage, and two guards dragged this very small woman off the stage by the hands and feet! Moz ended the show kind off quickly, I think he might have went to go check on her.

Everyone applauded the ones who got on stage, though! :D

Oh, and the security there was brutal! One guy got on stage and got an arm around Moz, but got taken out by two guards. A lady tried to get onstage, the guards held her back, Moz pulled her up on the stage and hugged her, then the guards pulled her shirt off! So she was running around in her bra onstage, and two guards dragged this very small woman off the stage by the hands and feet! Moz ended the show kind off quickly, I think he might have went to go check on her.

Everyone applauded the ones who got on stage, though! :D

the show was not ended because of this.
it was already the 22nd song on the complete setlist.

I love that sign!!! Very cute....:p..... I seriously have a problem with the security guards at Moz shows! I mean, yes they're there to protect this gem we all cherish...BUT they don't need to be brutal for god's sake! Not everyone is a sycho!! :D I definitely applaud all who go and make it up on stage. i love it when Moz tries to help people on stage, that makes my heart smile. haha...it's cute. I hope that women, well both ended up being ok!!

So Cassius.....how did you feel when he walked out on stage?? Did you freeze and fall apart?? :D Just wondering......don't know if you already posted that, how you felt when you saw him and all.....:)

Anybody else go? :D

It was my first show. :D

Oh, and if you went, you might have seen my friend and I, we were holding this sign:

dsc00049uk2.jpg

I really hope we didn't block anyone's view, we tried our best not to!

i love the glitter on elmers glue effect. its super DIY. i lubs it.
if he wont go to the prom with you, i'll go with you. i'll even help turn the prom punch into special brew.

ps dont let the prom queens get you down.

Were you in section 206 near the front row? I think my brother and I may have been in front of you. I could be wrong, but there were two girls behind us with a similarly colored sign.

We had never seen Moz either- what a great first show!

Oh, that was my friend and I! :) I hope we didn't bother you!

That is a cute sign, love the message you had for him! :D

I was in section 204 and I kept taking pics all night until my batteries went out on me. I had some good shots, could not figure out how to video the show. I wanted to film when he sang "How soon is now" but I am pleased to have finally seen Morrissey in concert. I can't say a reason why I never saw him until now, I just never did.

Back
Top Bottom