How many shows have been cancelled on you?

modrevolve

Standard Model
For me it has been 10. Moz wasn't really to blame for Lolla since the whole tour was cancelled due to lack of ticket sales. Three of these were rescheduled but I was unable to attend the Baltimore show due to a scheduling conflict.

Aug 19, 2004 – Camden, NJ – Lollapalooza 2004 – Tweeter Center
June 29, 2007 – Philadelphia, Pa – Mann Center
June 30, 2007 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
July 3, 2007 – Baltimore, MD – Rams Head Live
July 5, 2007 – Atlantic City, NJ – Borgata
January 25, 2008 – London – Camden Roundhouse (4 songs played)
January 26, 2008 – London – Camden Roundhouse
January 27, 2008 – London – Camden Roundhouse
March 7, 2009 – Atlanta, GA – Variety Playhouse
March 9, 2009 – Ashville, NC – Orange Peel

2 Roundhouse gigs in January 2008 and tonight's RAH.

My cancellation rate (since 1986) is very low.

Roundhouse and Albert Hall ..

but it feels like the world has crumbled in on me both times .. it feels more like a lifetime of cancelled shows

emo emo. yes i am at the moment

Roundhouse and Albert Hall ..

but it feels like the world has crumbled in on me both times .. it feels more like a lifetime of cancelled shows

emo emo. yes i am at the moment

Did you get to see him some other time?

Only 2! And I've been going since 1991. . . .

It's becoming like a Spinal Tap cliche him cancelling due to illness.

Why he's playing a gig 5 hour coach journey away on a Sunday, before an important RAH gig (PR wise) on the Monday with Jools on Tuesday (again PR wise) etc etc seems either plain nuts or money grabbing to me.

:cool:

Did you get to see him some other time?

no, no. Just being melodramatic :sick: lol

Ive only ever been to one .. Allly Pally ... should be three by now

x

another 2 here, roundhouse (sat) and tonights. was lucky enough to have chosen the saturday rather than the cancelled sunday at finsbury park in 92 as well.

3 so far: Manchester and Sheffield shows supporting David Bowie in (approx) 1995 and the Roundhouse last year. I wasn't *too* upset about the Bowie shows as I'd already seen him earlier on that tour (at Wembley Arena) but I was gutted about the Roundhouse as it meant it was the first UK tour I'd completely missed in about 15 years :(

Since my first gig which was the MEN gig I've fallen foul to 4. The three Camden ones and the Isle of Wight one which if I remember everyone was pretty convinced he'd never play anyway, more fool me! I was very close to getting tickets for tonight's gig when the last few returns popped up a couple of weeks ago, glad I didn't now, would have been absolutely gutted. :(

Since my first gig which was the MEN gig I've fallen foul to 4. The three Camden ones and the Isle of Wight one which if I remember everyone was pretty convinced he'd never play anyway, more fool me! I was very close to getting tickets for tonight's gig when the last few returns popped up a couple of weeks ago, glad I didn't now, would have been absolutely gutted. :(

Hi Buns :)

4 is far too many! :confused:

I've sold my Hartlepool ticket :straightface:

Boston (bailed out after 7 songs)
Northampton
Philly
New York
Baltimore all Summer 2007

Sunday at the Roundhouse last year

Jukebox Jury

1991 - Worcester
1994 - Carnegie Hall - He claims it was never approved for booking)
1999 - Dublin (2 shows became 1, venue change)
2007 - Boston (7 song, but was made up with full show 10 days later)
2007 - Northhampton (I didn't have tickets.. it was GA, I was going to just go after work)

Considering how many shows I have seen all over the place I really have no complaints.

For me it has been 10. Moz wasn't really to blame for Lolla since the whole tour was cancelled due to lack of ticket sales. Three of these were rescheduled but I was unable to attend the Baltimore show due to a scheduling conflict.

Aug 19, 2004 – Camden, NJ – Lollapalooza 2004 – Tweeter Center
June 29, 2007 – Philadelphia, Pa – Mann Center
June 30, 2007 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
July 3, 2007 – Baltimore, MD – Rams Head Live
July 5, 2007 – Atlantic City, NJ – Borgata
January 25, 2008 – London – Camden Roundhouse (4 songs played)
January 26, 2008 – London – Camden Roundhouse
January 27, 2008 – London – Camden Roundhouse
March 7, 2009 – Atlanta, GA – Variety Playhouse
March 9, 2009 – Ashville, NC – Orange Peel

Blimey that must be utterly soul destroying.

Only 2! And I've been going since 1991. . . .

It's becoming like a Spinal Tap cliche him cancelling due to illness.

Why he's playing a gig 5 hour coach journey away on a Sunday, before an important RAH gig (PR wise) on the Monday with Jools on Tuesday (again PR wise) etc etc seems either plain nuts or money grabbing to me.

:cool:

Same number and my first gig was 2008!

2 out of 5 so far, although it could be as high as 7 before the end of the month...

None. I did end up stood in the foyer of Birmingham Symphony Hall at his gig on the ROTT tour cos I couldn't get a ticket.

Wilco cancelled their UK tour in 2007, that was pretty annoying.

once, twice, three times...

Back
Top Bottom