I am about to get my first Smiths tattoo.

Is it going to have any colour to the design?

...I was thinking that myself Cornelius....
It looks Brilliant as it is, and it is NOT my arm, or design.. I can still identify who it is ( nice work indeed, original artist, and Mr./Mrs. tattooist!!)...but, if it WAS me, I'd blacken the hair a bit......but that's just me.....still a lovely statement...bravo!!!

hey nothappynotsad, I rarely like morrissey tattoos but yours came out quite nice. Are you gonna add color?

Maybe. I can say your post genuinely made me laugh.

That's the idea. :p And these guys are right, I think the hair could be filled in. There are some tattooists who specialize just in shading, you could take your new piece to one of them to fill in the hair and whatnot if your favorite tattooist is more of an outliner.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I may have him colored in the future. I still have one session scheduled next week and I've been thinking of asking her to darken the hair and eyebrows. I'll post pictures as it progresses. This is definitely my favorite tattoo and by far the most personal. This is my only tattoo that I have sketched out myself. :)

Thanks guys! I may have him colored in the future. I still have one session scheduled next week and I've been thinking of asking her to darken the hair and eyebrows. I'll post pictures as it progresses. This is definitely my favorite tattoo and by far the most personal. This is my only tattoo that I have sketched out myself. :)

That tattoo sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to preface this post by saying if you meet me, I am really quite normal.

Okay, so I see signs. I can;t explain it, I just do. Let;s leave it at that. So sometimes a sign strikes me as being particularly important or interesting and I'll pick it up and take it home. Throughout the years I've accumulated a number of cigar boxes full of my odd little treasures I find on the street or on a telephone pole or handed to me, whatever. God works in mysterious ways, sometimes he;ll just literally hand you a sign and it won't make sense until a few days later. Here's a few of my silly little treasure boxes :D

5807075692_1d4d30458f.jpg

So the other day I was on a bike ride with my sister and we went to lunch and afterward were going to ride to Target. As we were riding through the parking lot of a movie theater in Azusa, I looked down and saw an army man torso. A few yards away I found an arm. A few more yards away I found two legs together. I got off my bike, employed the kickstand and searched for MINUTES for the right arm, I was getting my Isis on. So my sister was getting impatient (she's used to this by now :D) and I had to abandon my search for the right arm. I thought about it the entire rest of the ride to Target.

5806512649_edea10509f.jpg

I think you found it for me. :sweet: I'm secretly delighted it's a living arm. :)

Crystal, I love to read about your ''signs''
Insane or Fabulous ? :lbf: I dont care, you rock XXX

Tags
tattoo
Back
Top Bottom