I Have a Morrissey mystery box on eBay, please take a look, 270022478592

Edazillah

This Mystery Box Features One Rare Numbered Item, Plus More Morrissey Items! Take A Look, Please, If Ya'll Don't Mind! I LOVE Morrissey But Have Too Many Items And Not Enough Room! Thanks!

Anything other than a pillowcase and a poster for $300?

Anything other than a pillowcase

It might be worth $300 if it was his pillowcase...:rolleyes:

You can have my pillowcase for $3.
I'll even throw in a free bottle of Vanish stain remover.......

14_1.JPG

Hmmm...

None of those items are rare, at all. Shame on you. And if those are the best things in your box, Id say the going rate is $30 US at best.

p.s. You are missing the matching concert poster, alone its really worthless. Come to think of it, as a set its not worth much. (I have 200 of 250) Paid $15 for the set in 1993 @ "Off the Record" in San Diego - check it out - pretty much worthless...see attached

Bag of things for a pound!

Any Moz fan would die to add this to their collection, Ebay rules prevent me from saying it contains CDs with many unreleased tracks but you lot aren't daft, you know what i mean!, furthermore I SHALL not allow negative feedback as you are strictly buying the bag, rest assured however you will be amazed!
Any Qs to [email protected]

Thanks for looking

Reggie

Could you let me know your secret of not allowing negative feedback on eBay? Seems like you weild alot of power over there. I've never heard of such a thing.

Anyone who bids on this has more money than sense. Those posters are worthless. If it's not an official item made/sanctioned by the label, then anyone can make them; numbered or not.

I think your target market is slightly skewed....

If you'd like to get money for the poster and IF anyone would be willing to pay ANYTHING for it, you'd be better off seeking concert poster collectors, specifically for this concert poster artist. (That means the person who drew them) You are aware that these are put out by concert promoters not the actual singer or his people. Arent you?

Anyhow, arent you the same very WISHFUL yet delusional person who tried to auction that poster on ebay a few months back for $1,000.00? I remember laughing out loud when I saw that.

My gut tells me someone saw you coming a mile away and sold these to you for some pretty decent coin a while back. Remember, something is only worth what the next sucker is willing to pay for it and it looks like you are all out of suckers. Sorry about that. :)

Back
Top Bottom