i saw morrissey at a gig last night

It says on their myspace that their managers are Jennifer Ivory and Michelle something. Didn't Jennifer Ivory have something to do with Moz? The name sounds familiar.

As I've already pointed out on page1, Jennifer Ivory is (was?) Morrissey's publicist.

has this been proven yet? i ask cuz Boz just put up new pics on his myspace. theres a pics of this 'kicks' band on his page. Moz is not in the pic, but Boz was obviously there, which will lead me to believe the whole story is true. case closed.

Dude, nugz. My transmission from God theory holds more water than this. You've committed a logical fallacy of awesome proportions called FALSE CAUSE. You should go into talk radio. :D

I'm inclined to believe it b/c the lead singer blogged about it on their myspace page:

There's a blog about the encounter, too. The lead singer kissed him and his cheek was warm. :cool:

"He liked, nay loved us said i was amazing and he loved Oliviers bass lines and thought our songs were great....... Oh and i kissed him on the cheek. He went for a hand shake but i thought 'f*** it' and grabbed my opportunity to touch his face with my lips. It was warm. Like a mans face should be. "

(I like this chick!)

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=41999326&blogID=440935968

Lucky girl.

:sweet:

In that case, if it's true at least it proves he's not a vampire. :)

I wonder if he made it over to the Nico tribute show that John Cale curated at the Royal Festival Hall on Saturday night. I would've thought he would make that if at all possible.
Perhaps Moz has concocted a cure for jet-lag ?
Or are there Two Morrisseys ?
:confused:

The Killing Joke show was on the 9th, so he wouldn't necessarily have gone straight from the airport. But even if he did, that's something a bunch of us have done to see him before. ;)

I suppose it's easiest to believe everything we're told.

This is absolutely 100% true. Because of this:

The grandiose subtype of delusional disorder involves the conviction of one's importance and uniqueness, and takes a variety of forms: believing that one has a distinguished role, has some remarkable connections with important persons, or enjoys some extraordinary powers or abilities.

From here:
http://www.minddisorders.com/Br-Del/Delusional-disorder.html
Oh, thanks for this website. I have a few disorders of my own that I need to investigate. ;):)

The Killing Joke show was on the 9th, so he wouldn't necessarily have gone straight from the airport. But even if he did, that's something a bunch of us have done to see him before. ;)

Oh, I thought they were on consecutive nights. Not that it makes any difference. I think he should come hang out at small clubs in Chicago, that's all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom