I think Morrissey is a completely normal person who just wants to get laid

Seems like you've come out the closet Viva :D
anyone can do that!

You've got me. Maybe you should do it too? I imagine Missus Davie is going to wonder why your anus is bigger everytime she sees you naked...eventually, she is going to put 2 and 2 together.

You've got me. Maybe you should do it too? I imagine Missus Davie is going to wonder why your anus is bigger everytime she sees you naked...eventually, she is going to put 2 and 2 together.

haha, Nothappynotsad is probably wondering that about you too :p

Choice is a relevant factor in the equation after the fact of the baseline orientation: i.e., whether you are into guys or girls or both or whatever. Then the concept of choice becomes relevant inasmuch as how to or not to manifest that desire. But that's it.

The starting point of being bi-, or gay, or straight...that's not really up to you. A straight man can choose not to pursue women, and be celibate, but it doesn't make him any less straight...it just means he is deciding not to act on it.

Good point. Some people (I'm not referring to you, Davie) seem to forget that sexuality is not just what you physically do, but what you want to do. I know there are many who don't feel the need to label themselves in terms of their sexuality and feel that it is a completely fluid thing for them, which is great, but I certainly don't think it's the case for everyone, latently or otherwise.

well I certianly respect your views. but I'll never want a label. I am a soul. If I was any sexuality then I wouldn't hide about it, I would be proud to be what I am...like I'm Welsh and I'm proud to be Welsh just simply because of the benefits we get over here. But I hate being labelled. It's like as if I'm being put into a jam jar. "ah, he's Welsh...he's white...he's got blue eyes....he's male...." its just boring. Animals don't have a labelled sexuality, so neither should humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
well I certianly respect your views. but I'll never want a label. I am a soul.

So, you're saying you don't like having sex with dudes but you don't want to identify yourself as not liking having sex with dudes?

So, you're saying you don't like having sex with dudes but you don't want to identify yourself as not liking having sex with dudes?

yeah!! I don't see the point really. Who would care....apart from the catholic church?

Take a man for example who perfers his wifes back patio to her front....does that make him gay? Are we to judge who he is based on that?

Take a man for example who perfers his wifes back patio to her front....does that make him gay? Are we to judge who he is based on that?

That is like saying you're gay if you like getting handjobs and blowjobs because a man can perform those too...

I'm just jazzed a thread I started has more than two responses. :p

Hey C G methinks Morrissey got us all fooled. He could be anyone or anything, but one things for sure. Or at least I have always thought. Whatever, he is, he's not about to tell any of us. He's too smart for that.

Back
Top Bottom