Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Even if Paul Joseph Watson is a racist, how would that make him worse than the self-styled "anti-Nazi" crusaders on here who delight in eating meat? Which causes more harm: the use of the archaic pejorative "pickaninny" for Africans, or the suffering of animals in factory farms?

The retort might be that racism not only hurts peoples' feelings in the present, but sets society on a path to viewings others as "subhuman" and therefore worthy of oppression and exploitation with no thought for their suffering. In which case, refer back to animal agriculture.

And if they want to draw the line here at "human," then that's just an arbitrary conceit. It has nothing to do with the capacity to feel emotions or experience pain.

Agreed, so many of these right-on SJWs end their begin and end their activism with anthropocentric concerns and an arbitrary species barrier. Anonymous’ who rant about politics also revel in “delicious murder.”

That said, Morrissey isn’t promoting PJW’s anti-vegan posts, only this single video. It should be possible to take an argument on its individual merits without worrying about guilt by association and the sum whole of the source.

Just to emphasise: Zero racism on Central. None. Nada. Zilch.

Nastiness and wilful shit stirring here? Plenty!

Something to which you've contributed your fair share, lest any outsiders looking in might make the mistake of thinking that you were trying to occupy the moral high ground.

Something to which you've contributed your fair share, lest any outsiders looking in might make the mistake of thinking that you were trying to occupy the moral high ground.

:rolleyes:

WTF? you are the handing out the
'NEGRO'nis:mad:

Agreed, so many of these right-on SJWs end their begin and end their activism with anthropocentric concerns and an arbitrary species barrier. Anonymous’ who rant about politics also revel in “delicious murder.”

That said, Morrissey isn’t promoting PJW’s anti-vegan posts, only this single video. It should be possible to take an argument on its individual merits without worrying about guilt by association and the sum whole of the source.

Theoretically, yes: even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and even an anti-vegan Alex Jonesian turd might be able to utter something remotely intelligent a time or two. But trusting the public to tease the distinction out is a double-edged sword, particularly in the case of sharing his video on the official Morrissey site, because it gives him (Watson) a whiff of legitimacy. Morrissey has had a brilliant career, and even while his legendary status is dimming, his accumulated heft is still worth something.

He's Morrissey after all. If he's upset over the so-called "cancellation of Christmas," he could write a paragraph or two about it in words that would be light years better than anything Paul Joseph Watson could ever say in a video the promo image of which is girly-lashed, boy-band-bearded Watson in a Santa hat with sparkling glittering snowflakes in the background. The aesthetic alone is bad enough. His (Watson's) views on a host of other topics just make it worse.

welcome to the apologists-cult!

welcome to the apologists-cult!
1608740396319.jpeg

Someone of you seem to have forgotten that Morrissey is truly a genius, a great mind will not be limited by meaningless and questionable notions such as "political correctness" - he may speak his mind as he wishes, and it’s the people who will try to pinpoint him to one label over it, that are the lunatics.

72A3CCFC-BD92-4A9D-AC1D-5F4C3E36F787.jpeg

His lyrics are so touching primarily on the basis of being unapologetically human, we all have flaws, disagreements - the practice of discourse has been going on since the times of the Ancient philosophers, it’s our human freedom to express different opinions and challenge each other - it’s a pity that the modern "left", no longer having anything in common with the fight for freedom, against tyrannical forces - as it itself becomes one, would rather everyone think the same and if someone dares to propose a different opinion, then he deserves to be silenced and simply labeled a "racist" (how meaningless that term has become is also incredibly harmful, thanks to the twitter "left”).

Well I'd rather he be honest than righteous or holy, any day, any day, any day.

Someone of you seem to have forgotten that Morrissey is truly a genius, a great mind will not be limited by meaningless and questionable notions such as "political correctness" - he may speak his mind as he wishes, and it’s the people who will try to pinpoint him to one label over it, that are the lunatics.

View attachment 66917

His lyrics are so touching primarily on the basis of being unapologetically human, we all have flaws, disagreements - the practice of discourse has been going on since the times of the Ancient philosophers, it’s our human freedom to express different opinions and challenge each other - it’s a pity that the modern "left", no longer having anything in common with the fight for freedom, against tyrannical forces - as it itself becomes one, would rather everyone think the same and if someone dares to propose a different opinion, then he deserves to be silenced and simply labeled a "racist" (how meaningless that term has become is also incredibly harmful, thanks to the twitter "left”).

I see you talking, but all I hear is "blah, blah, blah." Morrissey is not a genius at all, he's actually not that bright, really. Being capable of writing great lyrics (at one time) does not make you a genius, it makes you great at what you do.

True.

But what's the point of posting a shitty vlog by an elderly millennial who will take the piss out of you for a few minutes? While you entrench bad opinions of yourself & gain absolutely nothing?

He could do the interview.

Or talk to one of the cancelled terf hacks - Julie Burchill, Suzanne Moore, Francis Wheen, Hadley Freeman, Andrew Doyle... half of Fleet Street.

Is there some kind of magic rock bottom he has to hit before he does something constructive?

I absolutely adore the daft old sod & he'll be 70 before he blinks.

True.

But what's the point of posting a shitty vlog by an elderly millennial who will take the piss out of you for a few minutes? While you entrench bad opinions of yourself & gain absolutely nothing?

Or talk to one of the cancelled terf hacks - Julie Burchill, Suzanne Moore, Francis Wheen, Hadley Freeman, Andrew Doyle... half of Fleet Street.

Is there some kind of magic rock bottom he has to hit before he does something constructive?

My god can you imagine the insanity of a Burchill/Morrissey interview at this point?

Best option by far would be to go on Louis Theroux's "Grounded" podcast and behave like a grown-up. But he won't, of course.

And people like you blame everything you don’t like under some moronic concept of cancel culture but in the same breath claim to be the defenders of free speech.

freedom includes allowing people to express what views they want not just those you agree with.

if people want to speak out against PJW who states women who want equality are fat and ugly and upset cause no one wants to f***ng them.

a man who states depression as a mental illness is fake and claimed by pussies and that both US and UK governments planned 9/11 and 7/11

a man who stated modern music has images of Satan included in it and that it is perverting our children and that core education curriculum is teaching 6th graders how to use dildos.

if people want to speak out against him surely that falls within your free speech concept?

I don’t see how and why this has anything to do with cancelling culture.
If you claim to advocate free speech let people speak ffs

Have you ever been with a left-wing feminist? I have. It's f***ing misery. Shut it.

True.

I was low-key fearing the interview we're all still waiting for was with PJW tbh.

I'm sure Morrissey loves being called "a pussy" on Twitter. He probably can't wait to speak to that twat now 🙄

Also, do I sense a hint of frustration in your posts lately? 😉

View attachment 66917

In a sane world, this would be The Queen’s speech.

True.

I feel confident he doesn’t know a thing about what’s on Central.

My god can you imagine the insanity of a Burchill/Morrissey interview at this point?

Best option by far would be to go on Louis Theroux's "Grounded" podcast and behave like a grown-up. But he won't, of course.

Julie would be funnier, she'd be really rude & he'd probably get the vapours.

I think I'd avoid Louis because he's so associated with light entertainers on their uppers. And Morrissey might have cocked up but he's not Keith Harris & Orville.

And people like you blame everything you don’t like under some moronic concept of cancel culture but in the same breath claim to be the defenders of free speech.

freedom includes allowing people to express what views they want not just those you agree with.

if people want to speak out against PJW who states women who want equality are fat and ugly and upset cause no one wants to f***ng them.

a man who states depression as a mental illness is fake and claimed by pussies and that both US and UK governments planned 9/11 and 7/11

a man who stated modern music has images of Satan included in it and that it is perverting our children and that core education curriculum is teaching 6th graders how to use dildos.

if people want to speak out against him surely that falls within your free speech concept?

I don’t see how and why this has anything to do with cancelling culture.
If you claim to advocate free speech let people speak ffs
read it again and see if you understand the second time round

View attachment 66917

It’s probably been mentioned before, but that T-shirt should be on Mporium.

Back
Top Bottom