"I would dissapoint, Morrissey"

M

MuteWitness616

Well, this is teenage drama, perhaps some of you people can relate to it.

I am a HUGE Morrissey, I am 18, just turned.
I got my Morrissey tattoo today, I love him.
I'm sure common Moz-Solo fans know.

I do some usual teenager stuff, yeah I'm an adult now but i've done nothing different now that I'm 18 and when I was 17.
Well I can buy cigarettes now and play the lottery.

Okay, well lately, you know, i've been partying, drinking.
The usual American guy. Listening to music, like house music and all that modern Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne trash

spending time with people nothing like me, drug users, abusers, marijunA users. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just having fun. There are no Morrissey fans here so my room is cold. But anyways these people I find very dangerous and such a thrill to be around with. They're fun, nothing serious. I got my close friends but we go with others. I flirt with girls, silly meaningless stuff. I've had a thing with my ex gf and yes she's the one I wanted to have a baby with a while back. Haha yes funny, laugh

Well to the main point, I got called a false morrissey for doing this stuff.
I was told I am not a true fan for living the lifestyle I am living.
Is it wrong? I go my limits with this lifestyle, I would never let it take x
control over me.

What do you people think?
Am I a false fan?

If morrissey knew of my poor story would be call me a hypocrite for loving him and the life I a CURRENTLY.

My love for morrissey has not stopped, I am at the point wheee I'll be with my friends and pull out my phone and kiss my screensaver of Steven PAtrick.

Sorry if this is stupid.

Why did you post this in General Discussion, honestly?

You don't have to be like Morrissey to be a Morrissey fan. You're young, you're exploring, and you don't need to take things too seriously.

Go easy on yourself :)

Southpaw, track 6.

I would suggest that if people knew Morrissey they would say he wouldn't be a Morrissey fan.
People judge him on a stereotype the media have created. This stereotype is only slightly based on the truth.
Morrissey has lived a life, he hasn't spent it all in Waterstones poetry department.

The only thing that may let him down about your post is the fact you posted such a worry.
Be who you are that's the only rule

no worries, my good man. Morrissey still loves you.

(PS: were you into the drugs and drink when you wrote this?)

There's nothing right/wrong with you, it's called being immature (I don't use the word in a condescending way, it is simply the word to describe 18 year old boys).

If you ever have the opportunity you will laugh at this in 20 years time.

i suppose I agree with everybody else. Take it easy - but not to easy.

Far to many let go slightly to much during their late teens and the results are usually not very uplifting.
I would personally advice you not to spend to much time with people who drink and take drugs. It won't lead to much.

But keep in mind that I'm a very conservative person, according to most people I know.

But we need a voice on solo to, surely.

However. Lil' Wayne and such won't to. It's not ok in any way what so ever. End of discussion.

Far to many let go slightly to much during their late teens and the results are usually not very uplifting.
I would personally advice you not to spend to much time with people who drink and take drugs. It won't lead to much.

But keep in mind that I'm a very conservative person, according to most people I know.

However. Lil' Wayne and such won't to. It's not ok in any way what so ever. End of discussion.

I agree with this too. Be yourself. You're only now truly exploring what it means to be alive, to have friends, to love...all those amazing things. Just be careful is all.

And I love love love hamburgers and pork and chicken...ahhhhh, Morrissey wouldn't approve.

Well, this is teenage drama, perhaps some of you people can relate to it.

I am a HUGE Morrissey, I am 18, just turned.
I got my Morrissey tattoo today, I love him.
I'm sure common Moz-Solo fans know.

I do some usual teenager stuff, yeah I'm an adult now but i've done nothing different now that I'm 18 and when I was 17.
Well I can buy cigarettes now and play the lottery.

Okay, well lately, you know, i've been partying, drinking.
The usual American guy. Listening to music, like house music and all that modern Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne trash

spending time with people nothing like me, drug users, abusers, marijunA users. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just having fun. There are no Morrissey fans here so my room is cold. But anyways these people I find very dangerous and such a thrill to be around with. They're fun, nothing serious. I got my close friends but we go with others. I flirt with girls, silly meaningless stuff. I've had a thing with my ex gf and yes she's the one I wanted to have a baby with a while back. Haha yes funny, laugh

Well to the main point, I got called a false morrissey for doing this stuff.
I was told I am not a true fan for living the lifestyle I am living.
Is it wrong? I go my limits with this lifestyle, I would never let it take x
control over me.

What do you people think?
Am I a false fan?

If morrissey knew of my poor story would be call me a hypocrite for loving him and the life I a CURRENTLY.

My love for morrissey has not stopped, I am at the point wheee I'll be with my friends and pull out my phone and kiss my screensaver of Steven PAtrick.

Sorry if this is stupid.

We know, it's amazing to be young.
But don't stay worried and don't spend your day thinking about thiongs without importance

I agree with this too. Be yourself. You're only now truly exploring what it means to be alive, to have friends, to love...all those amazing things. Just be careful is all.

And I love love love hamburgers and pork and chicken...ahhhhh, Morrissey wouldn't approve.

You made me smile, thank you so much

Yeah, I know limits and boundaries .
I do nothing hard and usually at the end of a wild night i end up, sleeping alone listening to Morrissey and it's when it hits me the most.

It feels good.

And as for Lil Wayne, yes yea yea, he's horrible and sadly very ugly

There's nothing right/wrong with you, it's called being immature (I don't use the word in a condescending way, it is simply the word to describe 18 year old boys).

If you ever have the opportunity you will laugh at this in 20 years time.

Yes I know I will laugh, I laugh at some thoughts from last year but from all this immaturity.

That's how people grow up

Tags
616=nil barking=barky brodybrucelove ep=diane_keaton epbabe=lovely iamnicola=ledge must_love_dogs rude_swallows stupid_stuff that'senough616 you would
Back
Top Bottom