Ice Sculpture at Moz's 50th?

Sheridan Whiteside

Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Found this on Dolls myspace photo's, presumabley taken at Moz's 50th birthday party. The phrase is the same that was used on the one off t shirts at the Apollo that night.

whos running the book on how many people got their tongue stuck to it?
:rolleyes:

were was this birthday party anyway? was it at the appollo after the gig or at a swanky reception at the hilton or lowry hotel

were was this birthday party anyway? was it at the appollo after the gig or at a swanky reception at the hilton or lowry hotel

Could be wrong but I think it was upstairs at the Apollo. When I was leaving The Shameless Crew Alan Carr and J Ross were being ushered into the bar on the first floor while the staff were clearing the venue.

Could be wrong but I think it was upstairs at the Apollo. When I was leaving The Shameless Crew Alan Carr and J Ross were being ushered into the bar on the first floor while the staff were clearing the venue.

I thought J ross didn't go and I heard the Shameless crew didn't go backstage.
anyway I made up he loves Shameless, what a great bloke:D

There was also a banner inside, same words as ice sculpture:

DSC01846.jpg

Well I didnt see J Ross personally but did have the pleasue of meeting te Shameless Crew and eh..Alan Carr. I have been to 4 concerts on this tour and he has mentioned Chatsworth at 3 of them. In fact at the Belfast gig I was at the front and he said something along the lines of" now I am not saying Chatsworth is the Garden of Eden...Does anyone know what I am talking about" Suddenly the mic is being handed to me and I shout Shameless. He appeared impressed and shook my hand. Twas a good day:)

isn;t that that awful channel 4 prog, that that woman got the idea of 'kidnapping' her daughter for money from?

if ti is , then shame on Moz, his taste is worse than i ever imagined it could be :tears: (and not just because of that kidnap thing, i dont care about that at all!)

I wouldn’t necessarily call it ‘50 Glorious Years of Morrissey.’ It’s more roundabouts '23 Average Years of Steven, 27 Glorious Years of Morrissey’ if you want to get technical. :rolleyes:

isn;t that that awful channel 4 prog, that that woman got the idea of 'kidnapping' her daughter for money from?

if ti is , then shame on Moz, his taste is worse than i ever imagined it could be :tears: (and not just because of that kidnap thing, i dont care about that at all!)

it's actually very cleverly written, the dad is a drunk but very well read and has very insightful, deep monologues.
The creator had previously written for Corrie but decided to write about his upbringing in an honest, no holds barred way.
Morrissey mentioned in an interview years ago that channel 4 good because of it (it's on Frink thread, near the last pages)

Which members of the Shameless cast were at the gig ? Love PTxx.

The woman who owns the pub, karen, Ian, Mimi and the one who runs the brothel went, as far as I know

More like 20 years, 7 months and 27 days of Steven :) and ... erm... 29 years, erm... 4 months.... and, erm, a couple of days of Morrissey.

So it must be Morrissey's 30th coming up soon.... September the 25th. Ish. Let's celebrate again!

Dave

ps - I wonder what Morrissey was doing on the day that he was 20 years, 7 months and 27 days old? Sometime in mid January 1980.

I wouldn’t necessarily call it ‘50 Glorious Years of Morrissey.’ It’s more roundabouts '23 Average Years of Steven, 27 Glorious Years of Morrissey’ if you want to get technical. :rolleyes:

More like 20 years, 7 months and 27 days of Steven :) and ... erm... 29 years, erm... 4 months.... and, erm, a couple of days of Morrissey.

So it must be Morrissey's 30th coming up soon.... September the 25th. Ish. Let's celebrate again!

Dave

:laughing: :lbf: :thumb:

ps - I wonder what Morrissey was doing on the day that he was 20 years, 7 months and 27 days old? Sometime in mid January 1980.

One of Moz's biographers looked into this -- I believe it was Johnny Rogan (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Morrissey kept a diary during these times, and on the specific date when he was at that age, all he wrote of was a sore foot. :lbf: I shit you not. A bit anti-climatic, no? :D

I love Shameless.

I don't believe it's true to life though.:rolleyes:

Found this on Dolls myspace photo's, presumabley taken at Moz's 50th birthday party. The phrase is the same that was used on the one off t shirts at the Apollo that night.
Who's the lucky fella ?
And why has he stolen Morrissey's eyebrows ?

it's actually very cleverly written, the dad is a drunk but very well read and has very insightful, deep monologues.

...And in one episode, he said "Strangeways, here we come!" :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom