If you could ask Morrissey one question...

Im Still Ill

...what would it be?

I think i'd ask him how he resisted the temptation of suicide.

I'd also tell him how eternally grateful i am to him for resisting.

I don't think I would have any questions for him; he has nothing to answer for :p

I would just fall at his feet theatrically, kiss his shoes and thank him for existing :D

May I suggest you to read 155 pages of general discussion before you post a thread?

I hope you are joking about this.

And, as much as I appreciate what you are trying to do as a moderator, it is OKAY for people to start new threads every once in a while. Almost everything that can be discussed in Morrisseyland has been discussed; it's okay to put a fresh spin on things / start a new thread every now and then. Maybe it's best to stop policing every. little. thing.

May I suggest you to read 155 pages of general discussion before you post a thread?

Within moments of finding this site (about 2 days ago) Someone told me "it's great to chat about anything Morrissey here even though it's all been discussed before"

I guess that kind of put me off, knowing i'd get replies like yours!

Oh well, i guess that adds to the fun of trying to think up original questions!

P.S Read through 155 pages, are you serious?

I think we can all take that as read!

You seriously couldn't think of anything to ask Him?

I think it depends on what the situation was. I wouldn't want to sound like an idiot and ask a really cliched/pointless question like "Are you gay?" or something like that, but then again I wouldn't want to think up a really profound question and expect him to answer it in 60 seconds.

What one question is there to ask to the man you've spents years upon years idolising? I'd love to sit down in a pub and have a good ol' natter with the Man :D

Within moments of finding this site (about 2 days ago) Someone told me "it's great to chat about anything Morrissey here even though it's all been discussed before"

I guess that kind of put me off, knowing i'd get replies like yours!

Oh well, i guess that adds to the fun of trying to think up original questions!

P.S Read through 155 pages, are you serious?

Hilarious! :D Almost the exact same thing as my response!
Kewpie, I appreciate your intentions, but are you listening?

I think it depends on what the situation was. I wouldn't want to sound like an idiot and ask a really cliched/pointless question like "Are you gay?" or something like that, but then again I wouldn't want to think up a really profound question and expect him to answer it in 60 seconds.

What one question is there to ask to the man you've spents years upon years idolising? I'd love to sit down in a pub and have a good ol' natter with the Man :D

LOL, me too, but i would have to say "please marry me?" or "can i come and live with you?" :)

Back
Top Bottom