If you were to be sex attacked in the toilets which celebrity would you choose as your attacker

Who's Your Celebrity Dream Date of the Toilet Attack Variety?

• Bono

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The Irish One From One Direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katie Price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prince Charles

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Probably both... they were pissed on and they got pissed off and now they attack people and they don't give a shit!!

They should be pissed off, think of all the shit they have to take.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, this fat white lady from Detroit posted the $100,000 bail for R. Kelly and his gross herps.

I just wanted to tell her in the comments section, “That $100,000 isn’t ever gonna get you close enough to rub your fat rolls on R. Kelly’s gross herps.

I think she would pay half a million to be his sex slave. But she missed out! She is fat, old, and white!!

Anyway, they met on a local cruise looking at Lake Michigan a couple of months ago. If you ask me, someone should have pushed them both in then.

Anyway, I’m calling Lorenzo Lamas. The other audience choices were uncreative and lazy goat eye.

You have to call someone gross and MEAN IT.

Only Lorenzo Lamas circa Falcon Crest - he’s gotten ugly as they are wont to do - shame that
images

255qn38.jpg

celebrity by association
no-brainer
gaze upon that damo-god’s brow and weep
snuff said

Only Lorenzo Lamas circa Falcon Crest - he’s gotten ugly as they are wont to do - shame that
images

He bought his first Hummer on a swedish tv show when two swedes were interviewing him doing this series where they followed famous people in USA around for a few days.

Anyway, I’m calling Lorenzo Lamas. The other audience choices were uncreative and lazy goat eye.

You have to call someone gross and MEAN IT.

So this old colleague I met the other day mentioned in the what song are you listening to thread who was/is a bassist in a famous punk band here actually looks a lot like Lorenzo believe it or not. But his german wife would probably not want to share him.

He bought his first Hummer on a swedish tv show when two swedes were interviewing him doing this series where they followed famous people in USA around for a few days.

Racisy shock, what does Lorenzo say about mexicans while riding his hummer with two swedes in the backseat?

Back
Top Bottom