Im the new boy

We really should come up with a new-member questionnaire. For that matter, we should come up with a questionnaire for everyone, since user profiles are a joke (except mine, which is totally accurate and brutally honest).

Interests:
Trying to break your spirit

are you sure you aren't my husband?

I can assure you i only discovered this site tonight!

I fail to see how my avatar can be confused with Amy's.

There was me, smuggly walking round thinking i was the biggest Morrissey fan and all the while i didn't even know who Julia was!

I have alot to learn, and i can't wait.

Fair enough. Off to the optometrist for me, then.

For every Morrissey factoid that enters your brain, something more useful & important has to leave in order to make room.

Interests:
Trying to break your spirit

are you sure you aren't my husband?

:eek: I'll check when I get home. You gonna greet me in Saran Wrap, as usual?

Last edited:
everyone naturally thinks that its THAT julia ,no one ever thinks there could be another

question - who is julia

answers

- the girl that works in the good chippy on high street , not the crap on at the train station

- the real name of mr muscle since his opp

- the mastermind behind the true to glue website

people there are many answers we need specifics , what julia is it they ask about

Well, i dont know.

I've never met ANYONE who likes The Smiths, so suddenly being surrounded by people who do would naturally seem very surreal!

It's a great site, I have been here nearly a year and there are some lovely people (and not so lovely but they are quickly banned). Viva Moz :D

You do have to be careful in your choice of avatars, though. When I first read this, I thought that you were Amy, .

Well I'm glad to know that I (or at least my scrumptious avatar) have made an impression :p

There was me, smuggly walking round thinking i was the biggest Morrissey fan and all the while i didn't even know who Julia was!

Oh, we all think that m'dear :D

Hello
I dont usually go in for this online forum thing but after discovering this site (about 5 minutes ago) i simply had to join.

I look forward to chatting to people who appreciate the great man as much as myself.

I guess my first question is...

Do you have to be depressed to fully embrace the legend that is Morrissey?

welcome! i don`t think you have to be depressed to like him, in fact i`m not,i like moz because sometimes i would like to say the things he says on his lyrics to some people i know:mad: but i can`t do it real life so i listen to his songs instead of, and many of his songs are not depressing at all, some are quite funny (girlfriend in a coma or the more you ignore me the closer i get ) :)

Last edited:
I find Morrissey to be more funny than depressing. Although his lyrics are so real that you CAN listen to them when depressed, and they don't seem fake or too cheery. My 11 year old daughter says she thinks Morrissey is funny too, and doesn't understand why people think he's mopey.

I find Morrissey to be more funny than depressing.

Thats probably because your a happy person (or at least i hope you are seeing as your raising four children who are naturally optimistic).

OK he is known for songs like "Heaven Knows Im Miserable Now" which earns him the morbid/miserablist nickname but he wrote alot of these songs as a depressed 20 something.

Which is exactly what i am now, so alot of it comes across as "depressing" but thats why i like it.

I guess you either look for the good in things or the bad, depends on the individual i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom