Infowars / Paul Joseph Watson "Morrissey: Diversity is Conformity" (November 30, 2022)

God I hope Morrissey posts PJW's video on Central. It's too poignant not to keep that comment "Diversity is conformity" in the spotlight for as long as possible. I don't even know if Morrissey knows just how succinctly he put it. I haven't heard it said better.

If anyone is actually upset at what Morrissey said then WTF difference does it make if PJW says it too? I don't ahve to agree with everything PJW says to acknowledge he's right on being right this time about Morrissey. You just sometimes have to wonder why some people here ever got into Morrissey in the first place.

Paul has linked the word 'diversity' to non-white immigration on his Twitter page - which gives the impression that Morrissey was complaining about non-white immigration - when he was saying he wanted more diversity in art.

So - yet again he will be trying to sell an album with accusations of racism being attached to his name.

I assume someone is trying to get SER to post it - so there's a chance Gash will be able to wake up and spout all his guff about it not being racist to be a racist it's just the wooooooke saying it's racist.

(On a side note - I wondered why Gash was so nasty about Piers Morgan - turns out Morgoth denounced Piers recently - so that explains that one.)

Last edited:
If anyone is actually upset at what Morrissey said then WTF difference does it make if PJW says it too? I don't ahve to agree with everything PJW says to acknowledge he's right on being right this time about Morrissey. You just sometimes have to wonder why some people here ever got into Morrissey in the first place.

It makes a difference because Morrissey is righteous and Paul Joseph Watson is scum of the earth. There are some people who, even if they like you and laud something you say, should not be given the time of day. Paul Joseph Watson deserves to be stomped on. It would be better for Morrissey's brilliance to remain in obscurity than be promoted by this living turd. Some associations are not worth the trouble. It's like what Johnny Marr told David Cameron: "I forbid you from liking the Smiths." Morrissey, unfortunately, does not see it this way.

There's a reason for that. If you knew your history, you'd know that California was once Mexican territory.
Um no, it's because they come freely across the border and then when they get here, they have no desire to assimilate or even learn the language. They flaunt their Mexican pride and treat the street like an alley in Tijuana...trash and gang signs everywhere. Some of the food is great though!

Well, look at that, I said this is an alt-right view.....
Morrissey has said unless you see it come out of his mouth, he didn't say it, and this time he was so smart and put it on video where we could see and hear for ourselves. There was no twisting, no manipulation, no misunderstanding and no hostile press. He hand picked his nephew and his biggest sycophant to do this with him and the result is the same.
Morrissey is free to say and think as he wants, as always, I am not advocating censorship.

I get the point he is trying to make and to an extent has a valid point. The world or at least the West is being turned into a homogenous puddle of nothingness, and this goes for everything from arts to culture.

It makes a difference because Morrissey is righteous and Paul Joseph Watson is scum of the earth. There are some people who, even if they like you and laud something you say, should not be given the time of day. Paul Joseph Watson deserves to be stomped on. It would be better for Morrissey's brilliance to remain in obscurity than be promoted by this living turd. Some associations are not worth the trouble. It's like what Johnny Marr told David Cameron: "I forbid you from liking the Smiths." Morrissey, unfortunately, does not see it this way.
He needs to be stomped on? Hmmm...

Well, look at that, I said this is an alt-right view.....
Morrissey has said unless you see it come out of his mouth, he didn't say it, and this time he was so smart and put it on video where we could see and hear for ourselves. There was no twisting, no manipulation, no misunderstanding and no hostile press. He hand picked his nephew and his biggest sycophant to do this with him and the result is the same.
Morrissey is free to say and think as he wants, as always, I am not advocating censorship.
So did you like the video or did you not like the video? It's hard to tell in amongst all the bitterness.

God I hope Morrissey posts PJW's video on Central. It's too poignant not to keep that comment "Diversity is conformity" in the spotlight for as long as possible. I don't even know if Morrissey knows just how succinctly he put it. I haven't heard it said better.

It is bizarre that many people don't seem to get the idea that someone can have some points of view that you agree with, and some points of view that you disagree with. Thinking or saying something against the orthodoxy is what produces human progress.
This will no doubt get posted on Central - and nothing will demonstrate more Moz's determination to be a total wind-up merchant. He's clearly enjoying all the pearl-clutching and frothing at the mouth.
The diversity = conformity idea has been around for a while. But you're right - it is too poignant not to highlight.

Paul has linked the word 'diversity' to non-white immigration on his Twitter page - which gives the impression that Morrissey was complaining about non-white immigration - when he was saying he wanted more diversity in art.

So - yet again he will be trying to sell an album with accusations of racism being attached to his name.

I assume someone is trying to get SER to post it - so there's a chance Gash will be able to wake up and spout all his guff about it not being racist to be a racist it's just the wooooooke saying it's racist.

(On a side note - I wondered why Gash was so nasty about Piers Morgan - turns out Morgoth denounced Piers recently - so that explains that one.)
I don't post anything on here without a memo from Morgoth. And me and Aubrey McFate are ReelFountain in disguise. Can I smoke what you're smoking please, Karen?

It is bizarre that many people don't seem to get the idea that someone can have some points of view that you agree with, and some points of view that you disagree with. Thinking or saying something against the orthodoxy is what produces human progress.
This will no doubt get posted on Central - and nothing will demonstrate more Moz's determination to be a total wind-up merchant. He's clearly enjoying all the pearl-clutching and frothing at the mouth.
The diversity = conformity idea has been around for a while. But you're right - it is too poignant not to highlight.

Personally I love hearing the pitter patter of pearls hitting the floor every time PJW backs up Morrissey. 'Tis the gift that keeps on......

'Scum of the earth', 'deserves to be stomped on' and 'living turd' sound a bit intolerant to be honest. Even, dare I say, a bit fascist. So he has some views that you don't share? Is that such a problem? Maybe you think some of his views are 'dangerous'? But 'danger' is purely subjective, isn't it? Some people might call Morrissey's views 'dangerous'. To some views on the left are 'dangerous'. To some views on the right are 'dangerous'. To some views in the centre are 'dangerous'. Live and let live is a good rule of thumb. Or would you prefer a 'final solution' to the PJWs of this world?

Last edited:
I have no interest in this tits politics, but the change in tone from the Goya painting to when he mentions his site sponsor is hilarious.

'Scum of the earth', 'deserves to be stomped on' and 'living turd' sound a bit intolerant to be honest. Even, dare I say, a bit fascist. So he has some views that you don't share? Is that such a problem? Maybe you think some of his views are 'dangerous'? But 'danger' is purely subjective, isn't it? Some people might call Morrissey's views 'dangerous'. To some views on the left are 'dangerous'. To some views on the right are 'dangerous'. To some views in the centre are 'dangerous'. Live and let live is a good rule of thumb.

It's a combination of his views and his presentation: his voice and his delivery. "Stomped on" was a bit harsh, I'll admit, but "turd" and "scum" I can't retract. If you think Morrissey is promoting this guy just to be wind-up merchant and "pwn the libs," so to speak, that's certainly a theory, but what I always liked about Morrissey as a provocateur was that he was discerning in how he went about it. Watson's manner, style, and ideology strike me as far beneath Morrissey's standards. If your theory is correct, then I can only assume those standards have plummeted (and that his commitment to the animals has waned as well, if he's willing to mute that stance in promoting a vocal anti-vegan).

Or would you prefer a 'final solution to the PJWs of this world?

Come now, that would be unrealistic. There are simply too many of them. But I do like the sentiment of a Margaret on the Guillotine: "when will you die?" The answer, sadly, when it comes to the Paul Joseph Watsons of the world is "not anytime soon," so oddly enough, I support his side's agenda of ignoring climate change and letting the polluters and emitters run amok until the worst occurs. It's a scorched earth policy that doesn't separate the wheat from the chaff, and we'll all go together.

It's a combination of his views and his presentation: his voice and his delivery. "Stomped on" was a bit harsh, I'll admit, but "turd" and "scum" I can't retract. If you think Morrissey is promoting this guy just to be wind-up merchant and "pwn the libs," so to speak, that's certainly a theory, but what I always liked about Morrissey as a provocateur was that he was discerning in how he went about it. Watson's manner, style, and ideology strike me as far beneath Morrissey's standards. If your theory is correct, then I can only assume those standards have plummeted (and that his commitment to the animals has waned as well, if he's willing to mute that stance in promoting a vocal anti-vegan).

Come now, that would be unrealistic. There are simply too many of them. But I do like the sentiment of a Margaret on the Guillotine: "when will you die?" The answer, sadly, when it comes to the Paul Joseph Watsons of the world is "not anytime soon," so oddly enough, I support his side's agenda of ignoring climate change and letting the polluters and emitters run amok until the worst occurs. It's a scorched earth policy that doesn't separate the wheat from the chaff, and we'll all go together.
Oh, I don't know, you could try just not listening to him, switching him off, baking a cake? I think there are more important things in the world to get angry about than PJW. He's just some guy with a gob on YouTube.

I think Gash is demonstrating the technique that gets the videos on Central.

When he thinks there's a danger something Morrissey has said won't be interpreted as racist he's posting about the great replacement.

When there's a video by a known racist he would like posted on Central he downplays it - it's all just views, some people say the same things about Morrissey etc etc..

I think Gash is demonstrating the technique that gets the videos on Central.

When he thinks there's a danger something Morrissey has said won't be interpreted as racist he's posting about the great replacement.

When there's a video by a known racist he would like posted on Central he downplays it - it's all just views, some people say the same things about Morrissey etc etc..
Yes it's all a part of a far right conspiracy Karen, masterminded by Morgoth and his acolyte Black Pigeon, who is really ReelFountain, who uses various avatars including Aubrey McFate and me, with SER as our puppet, to paint Morrissey as a poster boy for the far right. Darn it, you have totally blown the conspiracy. No one gets by Karen with her FascistVision super power And we would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for you and those pesky kids...

Back
Top Bottom