Morrissey Central "IRISH BL❤️❤️D" (January 18, 2024)

Billions of people can't be free to do whatever they want because it has an impact on other people's freedom, and there already was complexity within the left right spectrum.

Is L and R stuff new? I just don't remember ever hearing about it even like, as little as 10 years ago.

I don't know, seems like a lot of things, L and R stuff included, is made to just put us into little boxes for containment. We are wild animals that have been caged for too long.
No it’s not new, the terms date back to the French Revolution when it literally referred to one party being sat on the left wing of parliament and one on the right.

increased polarisation in politics (particularly in the US) may be why you are now hearing these terms more.

Billions of people can't be free to do whatever they want because it has an impact on other people's freedom, and there already was complexity within the left right spectrum.
Even that in itself is extremely complex! The balance of these things is a formula that will be nearly impossible to figure out! Just over here chasing our tails! (It's fun to watch)
surprised morrissey GIF

Great replacement theory & it's not even Noon in the UK.

If Morrissey wants to kill his career by promoting the far right on Central - then I think he should clarify.

The neo-Nazis can have him & everyone else can draw a line in their memories between what what he used to be & what he is now.

Because he's wasting his money & time limping on like this.
What else would you call importing Africans into a country ,en-masse, for the first time ever in their history?

Ive heard of left and right stuff (I don't live in a cave, I swear) but I really don't remember what each side contains. I keep forgetting. This post isn't my asking what each side is, because I'll probably just forget again, plus I don't care. I easily forget about things that don't matter to me. Throw it in the trash, I say. I don't like any of this division, and I will not waste my time with it. There's too much depth to things that others think are simply "good" or "bad", well I don't think anything is that simple. On that note, I don't like the idea of blocking any speech anywhere because it's our most primal human right is to say what we want to say, think what we want to think... Almost like breathing and eating (well, the thinking part is like breathing and eating. We can think without saying... I do it often.)

Love❤️, peace✌🏻 and harmony✨. (Maybe in the next world?)

This stuff is really easy to understand.
The left and the right both murder Turkeys.

Ive heard of left and right stuff (I don't live in a cave, I swear) but I really don't remember what each side contains. I keep forgetting. This post isn't my asking what each side is, because I'll probably just forget again, plus I don't care. I easily forget about things that don't matter to me. Throw it in the trash, I say. I don't like any of this division, and I will not waste my time with it. There's too much depth to things that others think are simply "good" or "bad", well I don't think anything is that simple. On that note, I don't like the idea of blocking any speech anywhere because it's our most primal human right is to say what we want to say, think what we want to think... Almost like breathing and eating (well, thinking part is like breathing and eating. We can thinkthe without saying... I do it often.)

Love❤️, peace✌🏻 and harmony✨. (Maybe in the next world?)

A late Brazilian intellectual - Millor Fernandes - used to say : "Free thinking is just thinking."

You have got to be bonkers to support this. The only people that would, are the ones deathly afraid of being called right...step back in line and do what they tell you...absurd! If you keep giving inches, they are gonna take miles!

Yes, but one shouldn’t ignore the fact that the line between healthy free speech and verbal abuse is sometimes a little blurry.
Who decides what is 'verbal abuse'?
Hate speech laws in the UK go back to the Public Order Act passed by the Thatcher government during the miners' strike - outlawing behaviour causing harassment, alarm, or distress.
There are very clear historical restrictions on freedom of speech - you can't libel someone, you can't incite someone to commit a crime, and you can't shout 'fire' in a crowded theatre. Other than that people should be free to say what they want - whether that includes being rude or abusive or saying something that someone else doesn't like. The idea that we need less freedom of speech and not more in the 21st century is just crazy.

This week Louis Varadkar appeared to support China's claim over Taiwan. Makes you wonder how far China is involved in pushing the globalisation / mass immigration agenda across the West.

America’s ‘One China’ policy has—at some level—been actively legitimising China’s ‘claim’ on Taiwan for since the 1970s.

America’s ‘One China’ policy has—at some level—been actively legitimising China’s ‘claim’ on Taiwan for since the 1970s.
The big corporations love China and are quite happy to make money from child and slave labour. China is the blue print for the brave new global world. China's 'social credit' model - where if you say or do anything they don't like, they simply freeze access to your bank account - is coming to a country near you, as economies move completely to digital money. The potential for social control really is the stuff of nightmares.

lol @ the ardent supporters of Israel on this forum taking a page out of Alex Jones’ book and speculating that maybe it’s China that is involved in pushing the mass immigration agenda across the west.

Next they'll be raiding my house to confiscate my Fawlty Towers and Yes Minister DVD boxsets. Probably all the Quentin Tarantino DVDs and worst of all....my Viva Hate LP!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom