Is Britain drinking itself to death?

I sometimes drink beer and wine, not at the same time.
I like Fanta and Redbull. But most of all maybe milk with cocoa.
I like fruit juices.

and how do your get your kicks on Route 66??;)

the A13!

i remember, once, me & some mates made tea with mushrooms, during the school holidays. at some point during the day, one of my mates disappeared (he must've gone home or something, without saying 'cheerio'). we spent ages lookiing for him around the house. at one point, someone looked for him in the teapot.

went shopping once, in camden everything had a pink glow?

i remember, once, me & some mates made tea with mushrooms, during the school holidays. at some point during the day, one of my mates disappeared (he must've gone home or something, without saying 'cheerio'). we spent ages lookiing for him around the house. at one point, someone looked for him in the teapot.

Ha ha brilliant!!!

We fed my mate's dog spacecakes once. School holidays. He (the dog) ran off. Never seen again.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've done things like that before...one day I'll tell you about monkeystring...

I'll tell you what i thought was shocking- when all this binge drinking bollocks came out i discovered that it is considered 'a binge' when you consume 4 drinks (and above, of course). Four drinks? Pah!
All these government guidelines too, oh please. When did the governement ever listen to the people? If it wasn't all so terrible maybe we wouldn't have to drink ourselves into a stupor night after night.
Meet me in Gin Lane in ten minutes, and bring the children!

I'll tell you what i thought was shocking- when all this binge drinking bollocks came out i discovered that it is considered 'a binge' when you consume 4 drinks (and above, of course). Four drinks? Pah!
All these government guidelines too, oh please. When did the governement ever listen to the people? If it wasn't all so terrible maybe we wouldn't have to drink ourselves into a stupor night after night.
Meet me in Gin Lane in ten minutes, and bring the children!
I agree!

I've binge drinked today. I've smoked copious amounts of weeds and I've done a couple of Es.

I have a headache

I've binge drinked today. I've smoked copious amounts of weeds and I've done a couple of Es.

I have a headache
Oh dear. But do you feel good? Try paracetamol.

I've had 3 glasses of wine. I have an interview in the morning. I think I'm binge drinking. I also think I'm going to hell.

Paracetemol? No I'm allergic to it :D:D

You're too kind. I have realy bad conjunctivitis though. 6 months. 3 prescriptions (and free too, we're in Wales land of the free prescription) and its still there. Its even worse in my current state

You're too kind. I have realy bad conjunctivitis though. 6 months. 3 prescriptions (and free too, we're in Wales land of the free prescription) and its still there. Its even worse in my current state
Hmmmmmmmm, not good. Have a little lie down? (not sleep, but a little lay with some music on)

No no no. Lying down is for Wimps and I'm going to Ascot on Friday. Yes Royal Ascot and I think I'll have a kip in the bogs there.

Glastonbury??? PAH. f***ING ASCOT

Sleep? After a couple of Es? You're gonna need some ketamin.

Do you know that I played football on ketamine, once?
This bloke, ginger Dave a solicitor from St Johns Wood convinced me it was a line of coke. 9:30 on a Sunday morning.

I won man of the match!

No no no. Lying down is for Wimps and I'm going to Ascot on Friday. Yes Royal Ascot and I think I'll have a kip in the bogs there.

Glastonbury??? PAH. f***ING ASCOT

Stick all your money on a horse called "ASK" it's a shoe in..

Oh the things I could share about the demon drink.I have first hand experience of living with an alcoholic.Once, someone at a do I was at drunk themselves to death right there in front of us.
With teenagers its a right of passage...I mean who hasn`t woken up in a neighbours hedge? Or vomitted on next doors gnomes? Or spent three days with your head shoved down the loo?Or tried to skateboard off the end of the pier?Its stuff you do when you`re 15.
But its like now my eldest is growing up should I let her have the odd tipple?Or ban it?does banning make them want it all the more? Or exposure encourage it? Its a minefield.:(

Back
Top Bottom