Is the 7th July 2011 a date or the diary?

Re: viagogo.co.uk

If you type "Morrissey 7th July 2011" into Google it comes up on a few sites so must be something happening.

Could this be the beginnings of a 2011 tour thread? I hope so. :thumb:

If you type "Morrissey 7th July 2011" into Google it comes up on a few sites so must be something happening.

April -May 2009 UK tour had been announced on SeeTickets / Ticketbastard sites on 4th December 2008.

I'm not really sure viagogo.co.uk and other agencies are reliable.

You may well be right Kewpie - but you gave to admit that it’s a bit of a coincidence – especially all these different independent agencies having the same date.

Maybe the Tories have done it to take everybody’s mind off tomorrow?

Looks like a site for touts to sell tickets. I wouldn't get too excited till a legit site like seetickets post something about it.

Looks like a site for touts to sell tickets. I wouldn't get too excited till a legit site like seetickets post something about it.

Via go go is a fan to fan site (West 'am use it on the sly) pretty legit. They will know what gigs are coming up so "fans" can exchange. Anyway, time will tell.

Last edited:
Viagogo is a legit firm. It has a partnership deal with Warner Music.

However they deal with ticket exchanges. Since these tickets are not on sale, it does seem premature for them to me already setting up the exchange arena? Though not out of the question.

One to keep an eye on, perhaps?

C'mon Kewpie, let me hope. Besides, it's true that this date is listed for several ticket vendors.

According to Brel these sites are not selling tickets themseves, giving a place to exchange or sell their users' unwanted tickets.

Last edited:
According to Brel these sites are not selling tickets themseves, giving a place to exchange or sell their users' unwanted tickets.

I only mentioned Viagogo.

please let this be true!!!
im thinking spring '11 us dates
then summer europe uk. ;)

Back
Top Bottom