It’s not about politics

"Oh Verso, Verso, please give me some ammunition that I can use to ridicule and/or dox you."
You really are a prize lemon, aren't you?

Verso has claimed that he is going into an “artist in residency” program in Europe. If that were true (which it’s not), then that would mean he’s not particularly concerned about anonymity.

What would he have to be afraid of? That people would find out he’s making uncontroversial statements on a message board? That he trolls Nazis on the internet? Yeah, that would really hurt his artistic career. As everyone knows, art galleries are overwhelmingly controlled by Nazis.

Verso has claimed that he is going into an “artist in residency” program in Europe. If that were true (which it’s not), then that would mean he’s not particularly concerned about anonymity.
Yes, I posted the explicitly identifying information that I will be on the European continent sometime between now and next year.

@ForgotHowIGotMyName, I'm going to give you some friendly advice because it's actually painful to watch you unravel like this. The more you aggressively deny some rather mundane details of my life, the worse it looks for you and not for me. Just because a modicum of success and opportunity is out of the question in your life, doesn't mean that the same applies for everyone else. You paint a dismal image of yourself with every post. Get it?

@ForgotHowIGotMyName, I'm going to give you some friendly advice because it's actually painful to watch you unravel like this. The more you aggressively deny some rather mundane details of my life, the worse it looks for you and not for me. Just because a modicum of success and opportunity is out of the question in your life, doesn't mean that the same applies for everyone else. You paint a dismal image of yourself with every post. Get it?

No, I don’t get it. The fact that you are completely full of shit is entirely unrelated to my level of success.
Look, I make a living doing what I love and what I believe in. Very, very, very few people can say that. That is the ultimate in success.

See, if you can only say what you truly believe anonymously, that means you are not free. It means what position you have in life is conditional upon the approval of others. And if you are not free, then how great could your life possibly be? Not very.

:rolleyes:
mundane details? WTF? what do you do when not posting here 24/7 BGV?
ballet?💃
everybody knows you = au pair boy.
dont try to invoke some🥨 logic FFS:hammer:

No, I don’t get it.
Yeah, no shit.

That was a very inspiring monologue, but I'm afraid you're confusing my lack of interest in sending you personally identifying information about myself with some grandiose notion of existential enslavement. All I hear is more wounded bluster; just ramping up the melodrama as the panic sets in.

Polite warning.
I'd suggest the back and forths re: politics resume and the off-site personal stuff doesn't appear again.
FWD.

The fat bloated alcoholic failed comedian saved at the 11th hour from having to post his “dossier.” It’s a new day on Morrissey-Solo.

1623224867191.png

Ah well, I'm sure GB News can find a space for her.

Although with that squeaky voice...

What do you think of GB's chances? They're spending a lot on marketing & hiring - but I feel the audience for partisan political entertainment is dwindling?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom