It's been a while...what is next on the horizon?

kissmyshades

The fallow period has surely got to end sometime this year?

Any inkling at all what Moz has up his sleeve for 2010/11?

If only we knew. I'm predicting that any and all responses are going to be 100% BS.

He can't stay away from the recording studio. We know it. He knows it. I don't think we'll be in the dark for too long.

Now's the time to catch up on other bands and artists while we wait for our good old Mozzer to write up some new material.

He can't stay away from the recording studio. We know it. He knows it. I don't think we'll be in the dark for too long.

Now's the time to catch up on other bands and artists while we wait for our good old Mozzer to write up some new material.

Well, not BS....actually fairly well-reasoned speculation! You've proven me wrong!

I agree. He'll be back. Maybe we'll hear more news of the autobiography this year. :pray:

Last edited:
Does he even have a record contract? I think not.

I'd been very surprised if we saw something new before this time next year.

Obviously we'll get another compilation or re-issue, re-release to dry wank over in the interim. I bet my next issue of daddy batter on that.

Back
Top Bottom