'Jack The Ripper' studio on this GH outing..

Okay, now you have me confused. Clearly, Oscar Wilde is quoted as saying, "It is better to be talked about than not." Additionally, we all know Morrissey loves Oscar Wilde's works. However, your dismissal of The Picture of Dorian Gray as the best novel ever written would imply you are not Morrissey. However, I see through your reverse psychology, and I am now even *more* convinced you are Morrissey!:)

P.S. Mozzer, what was it like when The Smiths broke up? Were you just bummed? Did you just want to strangle Johnny?:)

Your fan for life!:D

The Smiths' breakup felt like you were suddenly pushed down a thirty-foot well into pitch-black freezing cold darkness, trapped and helpless, a heap of broken bones and oozing blood-- and yet, at the same time, having a vivid awareness of the outside, too: a horrified witness to the shove in the back, to the scream and plunge, to the seething circus all around me, as if forced to play victim and spectator, to watch through the eyes of each and every one of the stricken onlookers, the emergency crews, the reporters, the TV ghouls, the weeping children...

No, wait. My mistake, Vauxhall! That was the last time I tried to hit on a woman in a bar.

The Smiths' breakup felt like you were suddenly pushed down a thirty-foot well into pitch-black freezing cold darkness, trapped and helpless, a heap of broken bones and oozing blood-- and yet, at the same time, having a vivid awareness of the outside, too: a horrified witness to the shove in the back, to the scream and plunge, to the seething circus all around me, as if forced to play victim and spectator, to watch through the eyes of each and every one of the stricken onlookers, the emergency crews, the reporters, the TV ghouls, the weeping children...

No, wait. My mistake, Vauxhall! That was the last time I tried to hit on a woman in a bar.

"That was the last time I tried to hit on a woman in a bar."

Damn! I really thought you were Morrissey! Thanks for ruining my fun...:)

"That was the last time I tried to hit on a woman in a bar."

Whaddya mean by that? Morrissey loves the ladies.

sheilatakeabow.jpg

I always thought that Worm was Dave. Up until a couple months ago, anyway. You never see them post at the same time, do you?

I don't suppose that anyone thinks that Dave is Moz, do they?

I've noticed that Dave and I sometimes sound alike too. Maybe we are schizos and WormDave escaped into the past from a grim totalitarian future that dwarfs even the worst horrors imagined by Philip K. Dick.

Last edited:
Never thought about it.

Actually, I've heard rumors, but I don't believe Morrissey posts here.

Of course not. His style is instantly recognizable and we would know. I do think, as many others have also speculated, that he has people reading the boards, at least once in awhile. There was a girl a few years back who did that and admitted as much.

Last edited:
Of course not. His style is instantly recognizable and we would know. I do think, as many others have also speculated, that he has people reading the boards, at least once in awhile. There was a girl a few years back who did that and admitted as much.

All true. And if I knew he was posting, I wouldn't tell you anyway, so ner-ner-ner-ner-ner.

Bed.

Peter

do you mean someone that worked for moz who was reading the boards for him and admitted to it?

Whatever you say, Moz. We're all here for you.

mozzy would NEVER have trifled with us the way worm did earlier in this thread. so, no way they are one in the same. :cool:

And with these words may this thread come to a merciful conclusion.

and since you aren't really morrissey, i don't feel badly disregarding this directive

Hmmm. I accidentally set this computer up with American English when I got it and it keeps trying to "correct" my spelling. Driving me nuts. How do I change it?

Purchase your PC mail order from England, probably the cheapest route. Or you could change the spell checker from the American English dictionary to British English. I opt for the former...

and since you aren't really morrissey, i don't feel badly disregarding this directive

Okay, since I started all this commotion, I think it only fair to leave Morris.., I mean Worm alone. :)

I've never thought Worm might be Moz.

But you did say Worm was the smartest person on the board. So, what exactly are you saying Preggers: that Morrissey is smarter than Worm? Geesh, you about showing our boy Worm a little love? :)

(Even while he deceives and manipulates us all the while pretending to be some sort of "literate American?") Just give over and admit the obvious: Worm = Morrissey.:)

But you did say Worm was the smartest person on the board. So, what exactly are you saying Preggers: that Morrissey is smarter than Worm? Geesh, you about showing our boy Worm a little love? :)

(Even while he deceives and manipulates us all the while pretending to be some sort of "literate American?") Just give over and admit the obvious: Worm = Morrissey.:)

No, I already said I don't think Morrissey posts here. Worm is the smartest person who does. :D

Whaddya mean by that? Morrissey loves the ladies.

sheilatakeabow.jpg

That is a dude right? I think you just proved my point for me! I was going to let you out of your "The Talented Mr. Worm" ploy, but you keep giving me more ammunition. By ammunition, I don't actually mean ammunition, but wait, you already wrote a song about it...:)

Nevermind Mozzer...

P.S. So Moz, when the judge called you "devious, truculent, and unreliable" did you just want to throttle the old codger?:D

Back
Top Bottom