Jesse Tobias IG posts from Japan - concert appears to be happening (November 23, 2023)

8stitches9lives-23112023-0001.jpg

Promising...
Jesse IG story enroute.
FWD.

(Moved these out of the Jakarta thread so people can see at least one band member is in Japan).

A wild Morrissey sighting at a HMV in Tokyo reported on Reddit...
This is what he said about Japan in 2012:

“I fell in love anew with Japan. It hit me like a lightning thrust, and I woke each day eager for the love of it all; a civility unlike anywhere else on earth”

“Japan has the most finely perceptive culture I have ever known, and I am thrilled to witness the emergence of broad and wide vegetarian options on all restaurant menus, as the dumb misery of eating death recedes”.

And a collection of photos taken by Kevin Cummings of Morrissey while touring Japan in 1991-

1701120585035.png

Good to see the tour looks to be going ahead.
A little hard to understand how a single date in Japan (to a 3,000 venue) makes financial sense but perhaps it does as part of the wider Australian/NZ tour.

Good to see the tour looks to be going ahead.
A little hard to understand how a single date in Japan (to a 3,000 venue) makes financial sense but perhaps it does as part of the wider Australian/NZ tour.
I think the relatively long lapses between the cancelled concert dates must have played a role in the decision to axe them.

it is currently 5.37pm in japan,not long till showtime.

They've now made it to Perth...

casa_jayj-29112023-0001.jpg

casa_jayj-30112023-0001.jpg

(CJ IG).

camgrey-30112023-0002.jpg

(Camila IG).

So basically Morrissey bought the kids in the band a field trip to Australia.

Sure it must be nice to cuddle a koala in person but it's less damaging for them if you do what Morrissey does with Damon in their hotel: watch the Discovery Channel.
So soz to be a killjoy kids, but you and me are nothing but mammals and touring killz!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom