Joanna Newsom

Wit-and-Wisdom

Nobody's nothing
Perhaps this is a good opportunity to finally pose the question. What the hell does "Frink" actually mean? :)

cheers

Doabale? :eek:

Please, keep these terms for media whores such as that Cole ma bob off of X factor. Joanna is only worthy of pleasant elegant and eloquent compliments :lbf:

Doabale? :eek:

Please, keep these terms for media whores such as that Cole ma bob off of X factor. Joanna is only worthy of pleasant elegant and eloquent compliments :lbf:

Sleepable?

Joanna's new 3 CD album is out on the 30th of this month over here. I urge everyone with any degree of desire to be remotely happy to buy it. I've had the pleasure of listening to it (it is 2 hours long) and think it's absolutely terrific, possibly even better than The Milk-Eyed Mender. You can listen to it here:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=123981491&ft=1&f=98679384

enjoy everyone!

It's all been said before -
what more could a guy ask, a lyric-writing genius with an utterly unique voice, who's also so very - c'mon, let's say what we mean here - f***able

Yes I was there, she was mesmerising. I certainly won't see many other people as talented as her in my lifetime again. Roy Harper was a treat too.

Only disappointment was the lack of '81, which I regard as one of the finest songs ever written let alone of this year.

Yes I was there, she was mesmerising. I certainly won't see many other people as talented as her in my lifetime again. Roy Harper was a treat too.

Only disappointment was the lack of '81, which I regard as one of the finest songs ever written let alone of this year.

mesmerising is a good word to describe saturday's concert. it was a real treat and one that will forever be remembered. i too would have loved to hear '81

Tags
who_is_frink?
Back
Top Bottom