Johnny´s hairdo

drowning girl

Team Tseng
Some would say, Johnny had the worst haircuts ever, but I prefer saying "haircuts of the future."
We are just not ready for such hairstyle. Will we ever be?

I think Morrissey will be in a wheel chair by then...

I like his hair.:D I just find it funny that in 1984 his hairstyle is very similar to what emo kids wear today.:confused:

I didn't know you were an emo kid. Well most emo kids I see today have that hairdo like Johnny's in the Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now video.
Yes...I am...except I'm not all stupid and pierced and girl clothes wearing like they are...

Cool. Tight pants aren't necessarily girl clothes. Guess it's the way you look at it.

Oh no...I wear tight pants...I just don't wear girl jeans...and most of them do...

Johnny is just too stylish for this planet:

-"Peggy-Bundy-swallowed-a-handgranade" hair
-"Janis-Joplin-on-acid" glasses
-Princess Diana necklace.....

twoboys.jpg

twoboys.jpg

They both look beautiful in that picture, is it in the frink thread already?

twoboys.jpg
What year is this from? That is amazing!

I feel bad for those who don't shave their legs and do wear shorts.:eek:
Well I guess it's okay if you aren't hairy like a Gorilla...but I shave because well...my last girlfriend made me because she had a thing for that and well...I discovered if you try and let it grow back you get these weird red bumps! So I continue to shave :(

Well I guess it's okay if you aren't hairy like a Gorilla...but I shave because well...my last girlfriend made me because she had a thing for that and well...I discovered if you try and let it grow back you get these weird red bumps! So I continue to shave :(

I've seen people who are like that, must be a hormone thing. Red bumps eh? Well is it a pleasant or an annoying thing to do?

Back
Top Bottom