Johnny Marr on cover of tomorrow's NME...

So Moz declared that his face looks wrong on the front of the NME but Marr is obviously still happy to be there!
Apparently, the article explains "finally why Johnny Marr really joined the Jarmans". Seems like a pretty bizarre thing to do.
On a related note, wonder what became of the Moz/NME court action?

Re: hmmmm

Thanks. Presumably no more developments in the two months since that thread though...

Even though Morrissey decided to take NME to the court, it takes time to arrange hearings etc.

Hope they'll settled out of court and move on.

Re: hmmmm

Some mate Johnny is! His constant flirting with the NME leaves a bad taste in my mouth; I know it's over but what about loyalty.

Some people find Morrissey looking and acting his age cringeworthy.

I find Marr's dyed hair and constant posing with bands half his age for magazines cringeworthy.

I find Marr's dyed hair and constant posing with bands half his age for magazines cringeworthy.

Dont slag Johnny off for joining the cribs, he obviously wants to try something different and seems to be enjoying it.

He looks a bit like Keith Richards, without the eyeliner, in his younger days. Nothing wrong with that. Not to worry, I say, he'll be back with Modest Mouse soon enough.

So do I. He carries it off ok but Morrissey's way of growing old gracefully is more beautiful
Noel and Liam should stop dying their hair too.

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom