Johnny Marr Q&A on Twitter today (Sep. 16, 2013, 9pm GMT)

By reading this I was hoping to find out some information about the Johnny Marr Q&Q on Twitter........!

Anyone have the text as to what was asked / answered as I don't have twitter?

Oh dear. In your rabid desire to attack me you missed out where I said "Some".

Now, why do you think so many people are noticing the sharp drop in the intelligence of Morrissey fans these days, when he attracts imbeciles like you, unable to comprehend the simplest sentence?

Let's face a few facts here shall we? Morrissey is almost certainly finished. He's become his own tribute act, who, when he isn't shitting through the eye of a needle has to tour the edges of the world to get an audience. He has a reputation of being extremely unreliable and deeply unpleasant. He looks years older than he actually is and is often ill. If he was ten years younger then perhaps he might have more of a chance. He already looks sixty, and in five years he'll be well on the way to looking seventy.

His downfall wasn't about his music, though. It was a series of self-inflicted wounds via statements both on stage and via his unquestioning, unsmiling, miserable little organ TTY. That site represents him well, doesn't it? Made in his image. Looks OK, but when you scratch behind the facade there is little there besides the obsessive desire to make himself look important, when he ceased being so at least a decade ago. Like its master it never changes.

He has become a humourless, hate-filled bully living on an almost Ozymandian plinth of his own making, serving only his own egotistical, lonely existence of unfettered self-absortion.

Morrissey today is an utter joke. Tony Wilson, and many others down the years, have been proved right. He's a nasty, bitter, hate filled c***, railing at babies, using dead nurses, terror victims, anything, in fact, to get himself a few column inches. When he dies it will be as the lead singer of the Smiths. His solo years will be seen for what they were. Three decent albums and a handful of singles stretched molecule thin over twenty-five years.

He got old, and eventually so did his schtick.

Yes, Barleyfart, people DO get older. Thank you for stating the obvious. I love how you try to sound intelligent but you just come out sounding hateful and stupid. Oh, and Morrissey may be getting older but he's still refreshing considering all the crappy music we are being subjected to now and if you dont think much of his fans well no one is forcing you to read their posts. The only hated filled c*** around here is you.

Last edited:

Now, why do you think so many people are noticing the sharp drop in the intelligence of Morrissey fans these days, when he attracts imbeciles like you, unable to comprehend the simplest sentence?

Let's face a few facts here shall we? Morrissey is almost certainly finished. He's become his own tribute act, who, when he isn't shitting through the eye of a needle has to tour the edges of the world to get an audience. He has a reputation of being extremely unreliable and deeply unpleasant. He looks years older than he actually is and is often ill. If he was ten years younger then perhaps he might have more of a chance. He already looks sixty, and in five years he'll be well on the way to looking seventy.

His downfall wasn't about his music, though. It was a series of self-inflicted wounds via statements both on stage and via his unquestioning, unsmiling, miserable little organ TTY. That site represents him well, doesn't it? Made in his image. Looks OK, but when you scratch behind the facade there is little there besides the obsessive desire to make himself look important, when he ceased being so at least a decade ago. Like its master it never changes.

He has become a humourless, hate-filled bully living on an almost Ozymandian plinth of his own making, serving only his own egotistical, lonely existence of unfettered self-absortion.

Morrissey today is an utter joke. Tony Wilson, and many others down the years, have been proved right. He's a nasty, bitter, hate filled c***, railing at babies, using dead nurses, terror victims, anything, in fact, to get himself a few column inches. When he dies it will be as the lead singer of the Smiths. His solo years will be seen for what they were. Three decent albums and a handful of singles stretched molecule thin over twenty-five years.

I'm afraid the only person sounding rabid here is you. I was pointing out the poor logic in your statement. It makes no difference if you meant 'some' or 'all'. If something remains a secret, how you can be sure it is not happening?

And I didn't mention Morrissey. For all I know you could have been talking about Beyonce. If you wanted to point the finger at him you should have just done so and said 'Morrissey should take note'. It's not so hard.

No need to be so defensive eh?

Once again Johnny has nailed it with a fantastic article/post, always a pleasure to read and so refreshing.
Keep it up Johnny Barleycorn.
Others should try a lot harder.
A lot harder !

Benny-the-Butcher

Back
Top Bottom