Johnny vegan Marr making money off the skin of dead animals ?

What about when Morrissey shilled for Supreme? They have leather products.
Johnny is making money from a specific product that's made from leather. Come on now, I trust you understand the difference; you're not that thick.

:)

and :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is an INFLUENCER!!:babyangel:
all the rolling pebbles over at Aly and Orys are
purchasing Yogi bear footwear☹️
not only is he wearing the Yogi he is PROMOTING
and PROFITING~~~(n)
all the while giving that Theocracy dude
much grief over donkey rides!!!:blushing:
hes riding the YOGI bears on his foot :blushing:

:hammer:

Death sells, and Johnny’s raking in the cash.

😳
O NO‼️
THE YOGI BEAR FOOTWEAR IS SOLD OUT‼️
'The INFLUENCER:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: " influenced 1000s to buy and now are all sold out:flushed:
that means that MORE YOGIS have to be shot to make
more pairs‼️

Johnny is making money from a specific product that's made from leather. Come on now, I trust you understand the difference; you're not that thick.

Johnny's not the one banning leather on staff and band members or stopping vendors from cooking meat at his shows. That's the difference. If you're going to enforce your views on people around you, why would Morrissey endorse a company that makes leather products? It's all semantics, isn't it?

I wasn’t saying that you were trying to be funny. Don’t think you could be even if you tried.
Wtf is wrong with you? If you think I'm a troll because I'm not crucifying Johnny for his shoes, say it. Don't hide behind some crap about not having a "sense of humour".

Last edited:
🌟

instead of getting all snappy, maybe the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: fanatics should go
to his seat of influence, the Aly and Ory show and post the concerns
about not only the yogi bear footwear but all of his other dubious 'captialistic'
endeavors: endorsing guitars and haberdashery and even 👓 🤒
he is 'left wing' but has a road show going, how is this possible???
go over there and try to make a difference.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
stop him before he endorses tiparillos
i concede that as the best way to proceed

Dec 2009 - "Despite being a staunch supporter of animal rights, the singer was often spotted wearing leather and suede footwear, and once said of his favourite shoes, (a pair of suede moccasins that were a gift from Pete Burns) 'I find shoes difficult to be ethical about - one just can't seem to avoid leather.

March 2018 - Sources at his London gig at Alexandra Palace on Friday told us staff weren't permitted to wear leather on direct orders from the former Smiths frontman.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

"spotted"?????
"spotted" by whom? Al Salaam?
is that anything like getting paid to promote and endorse ON VIDEO the shooting of yogis
to make leather footwear? while wearing flowery pink/magenta socks?🧦

the so called fake and unverified rumored 2009 'spotting' held all the way to 2018???

🤒

either way, this is NOT a MOZ thread this is a ':handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: endorsing for :moneybag:
yogi leather shoewear thread.:hammer:

I guess Marr has to find some way to pay the bills when he's been reduced to an opening act and 400 capacity shows.
These shoes looks far less substantial than Clarks, which is what the actual fashionable people wear.

Dec 2009 - "Despite being a staunch supporter of animal rights, the singer was often spotted wearing leather and suede footwear, and once said of his favourite shoes, (a pair of suede moccasins that were a gift from Pete Burns) 'I find shoes difficult to be ethical about - one just can't seem to avoid leather.

March 2018 - Sources at his London gig at Alexandra Palace on Friday told us staff weren't permitted to wear leather on direct orders from the former Smiths frontman.
And your point is...?

and :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is an INFLUENCER!!:babyangel:
all the rolling pebbles over at Aly and Orys are
purchasing Yogi bear footwear☹️
not only is he wearing the Yogi he is PROMOTING
and PROFITING~~~(n)
all the while giving that Theocracy dude
much grief over donkey rides!!!:blushing:
hes riding the YOGI bears on his foot :blushing:

It's so heartwarming that the ass:guardsman: is concerned for other asses:horseface:

The first vegan shoe company started in 1999.

Most shoes used animal derived glue - so it was incredibly difficult to avoid.

It's only since around 2015 that it's become easier to find & buy vegan shoes.

I guess Marr has to find some way to pay the bills when he's been reduced to an opening act and 400 capacity shows.
These shoes looks far less substantial than Clarks, which is what the actual fashionable people wear.
Poor Johnny, he must barely be scraping by. At least the people appreciate him and his music.

Back
Top Bottom