Just a few piccies from last night

slum mum 1974

I went to my very first Smiths and Morrissey night at the S&G and i loved every single moment of it. I was like a kid at Christmas, i had a big grin on my face all night. I just loved hearing Moz played loud and knowing that nearly everybody there adored his music. When everybody started to sing along i thought it was brilliant. The atmosphere was electric. Thanks to everybody that make this truly wonderful evening happen. I shall be a frequent visitor there.:)

hi Smummy glad you had a great night, it's a wonderful place eh? I'll get down when the weather gets a bit worse, I can't stand all this warm weather! :)

love

Grim

Sadly I was absent from the night, having been away for nine days I had the kids for the weekend so couldn't make it.

Think I'll be away on my holidays for the next one too, not booked anything yet, will be a last minute job, but will be last week in July / first week in August:(

Maladjusted 19th July is ok for me:)

Jukebox Jury

Quote of the night came from a first time visitor from Ireland who had been dragged along by a friend

" This place is so depressing -They only play Morrissey. If they threw a few Mariah Carey songs in now and again it would be better!!!!"

Quote of the night came from a first time visitor from Ireland who had been dragged along by a friend

" This place is so depressing -They only play Morrissey. If they threw a few Mariah Carey songs in now and again it would be better!!!!"

it just shows how our Irish cousins struggle to hold their drink, I'm certain The Smiths would have been played as well & had our couz' stayed in a state of less than paraletic before 1a.m. they would have caught the Kylie top 3 followed by Janet Jacksons big hit! Still I agree it's a classic quote & I think if you forward it to the SnG site it might even get a sticky?

love

Grim
P.s. not all of what I post is true, nor should be taken totally as gospel! Still it's your choice.

I have had to reform the NWO due to the events of this night.

I am sad that I wasnt able to attend in person.

I have had to reform the NWO due to the events of this night.

I am sad that I wasnt able to attend in person.

Yeah me too. I was looking forward to your being there.

I went to my very first Smiths and Morrissey night at the S&G and i loved every single moment of it. I was like a kid at Christmas, i had a big grin on my face all night. I just loved hearing Moz played loud and knowing that nearly everybody there adored his music. When everybody started to sing along i thought it was brilliant. The atmosphere was electric. Thanks to everybody that make this truly wonderful evening happen. I shall be a frequent visitor there.:)

Nice to hear you enjoyed it!! :)

nice to hear you had a nice time slummy mummy:)

Back
Top Bottom