Just got back from Russell Brand Show!

The hug was so cute, he just couldn't bear to break Russell's heart, and Russell looked so greatful. It really honestly brought a tear to my eye. It was painful, which is a shame as he is very funny in the right context. (I never thought I'd be here sticking up for Russell!)

No, I like Russell as well. I just don't think he works well in this situation. He needs to just be himself and bounce off other people. Trying to do sketches is a big mistake, especially when you rope your guests into them.

Yep. It was not good. I'm not a huge Russell fan to be honest, but I saw him do stand up a couple of years ago and laughed myself silly!

I'm now watching Keane on Jools Holland. :mad:

How dare that big balloon faced cokehead call himself a popstar :mad:

Sorry, just had to vent. :p

I'm watching a repeat of My Name Is Earl. Anything is better than Keane... (just my opinion)

Bellowhead were really good however. Never heard of them before and may have to check them out.

Overall, the Russell Brand show was really, really terrible. The only way I would even try to watch that drivel again is if Moz makes another appearance.

I felt embarrassed for Courtney Love tonight - she done herself no favours at all.

I am willing to bet Morrissey was just wanting to leave that room today/tonight - and I don't blame him.

Regarding his performance though - exceptional. Never lets us down, does he?

I cannot wait to see him tomorrow night. Cannot wait.

I got the impression that Morrissey genuinely liked Russell- there was a warmth there. I must admit, never having been so close to Moz before, he has a very warm, relaxed, positive energy. Not that I exactly expected him to be grimacing in a corner but he was incredibly gracious.

It was even stranger when after the show was finished, myself and a friend 'hung around' what we thought looked like the stage door. We waited for twenty minutes trying not to look like rabid fans- the band were waiting in 'people carrier' type car so we figured he might appear. It was a bit agonising as one is faced with the question- 'what will I say or do if he does appear?'. Well, dear reader, I just stood there watching him calmly walk out, load his things into the back and get in. I was slightly shocked that I didn't rush over but I just couldn't. He was a few feet away but...I'm sure it would've been fine and dandy. Bizarrely was almost empowering NOT to speak. If I had, am sure I'd be beating myself up over what inanities I did utter. Bit of an anti climax I know but it worked out just fine.

LOL!!! Oh well, won't be watching next week as I'll be at the gig!!!!!!!!!!!

Well for me - the boy done good. He went to promote and - by jingles, he left the audience impressed!

Not despite Brand who I was quite impressed by - Clearly a Morrissey fan - but I thought it gelled well.

I was proud enough to call round my palls to remind them where I was going tomoorrow night!!!! :D :D :D :D

He's on good form, so it'll be amazing anyway :D

may be i should of bunked a day of work and gone! programme was awful though. won't be watching it again, well not next friday, as i'll be some where....:)

I was there too tonight and to stand that close to him was the most surreal thing EVER! When Russell was going on and on with his introduction, Moz was just standing on stage waiting to start singing and we were just a stretch of arm away. Unbelievable. It was fun to be there but to watch the show on tv later tonight was painful and embarassing. I wonder why Moz bothered.

Kewpie, who are you?!?!
me and my bloke were sitting right by Courtney it was pure luck and totally surreal. We could see her knickers the whole way through. She didn't look as big as she looked on telly tho, I thought she looked great.

Morrissey was NOT sitting amongst us at that point, contrary to visual lies! If he was, I'd have been on his lap, ala Russell Brand. ;-)

managed to get to the second row for Moz, my legs were like jelly when he came out, and was smiling and saying hi to us. Looked really good in his grey suit, very young and thin.

I was very jealous of the few people who got to shake his hand at the end, including the mini Moz lookalike! You lucky gits.

I've never been so close. Both my idols: totally mindblowing!

My boyfriend took these pics:

View attachment 1149

View attachment 1150

hey I said that the drummer was into very short hair, becuz I saw a Life is a Pigsty recent video, and the drummer was onto short hair :( don't make me look bad!

Kewpie, who are you?!?!
me and my bloke were sitting right by Courtney it was pure luck and totally surreal. We could see her knickers the whole way through. She didn't look as big as she looked on telly tho, I thought she looked great.

Morrissey was NOT sitting amongst us at that point, contrary to visual lies! If he was, I'd have been on his lap, ala Russell Brand. ;-)

managed to get to the second row for Moz, my legs were like jelly when he came out, and was smiling and saying hi to us. Looked really good in his grey suit, very young and thin.

I was very jealous of the few people who got to shake his hand at the end, including the mini Moz lookalike! You lucky gits.

I've never been so close. Both my idols: totally mindblowing!

My boyfriend took these pics:

View attachment 1149

View attachment 1150

Thanks for the nice photos.

Oh mary, you're bit rude. His name is Paul, he has many friends on this site.
I was standing left of him.;)

Back
Top Bottom