Just Listened To A (Very) Early Mix of the New Album

I'm seeing Boz tonight in Birmingham as part of a rockabilly rhythm & booze all day event.
If it is anything like last year, I will get plenty of opportunity to ask about the album.
I've extolled the virtues of the Irish Centre in B'ham before, but can't express how relaxed, accessible and friendly it is for those who like the genre.
Boz interacts with people before and after the gigs and is just a decent, nice guy.
If I can get the truth serum in to his pint glass, I'm sure all will be revealed.
Kind regards,
FWD

I'm seeing Boz tonight in Birmingham as part of a rockabilly rhythm & booze all day event.
If it is anything like last year, I will get plenty of opportunity to ask about the album.
I've extolled the virtues of the Irish Centre in B'ham before, but can't express how relaxed, accessible and friendly it is for those who like the genre.
Boz interacts with people before and after the gigs and is just a decent, nice guy.
If I can get the truth serum in to his pint glass, I'm sure all will be revealed.
Kind regards,
FWD

Let us know if you hear anything from the good man himself!

It is very very very different to the last 3 albums. Gone is the production bombast of YOR and the, frankly, messy and muddy guitar squall. This album is far more refined and intricate and the songwriting game has been upped. I think Morrissey knows he has to deliver and, at this early stage, I think he has. Credit to Joe Chiccarelli.

Just checked the date, nope, 1st April is Tuesday :squiffy:

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury

Back
Top Bottom