Kewpie - Do not slander my name

Hunter Of Trolls

Troll Hunter
I am not who you think I am, do not drag me in the mud. I am am sometimes senstive even for a troll hunter.

I may owe you an apology too Troll Hunter because I first thought you were (gasp!) a troll, just here to get a rise out of people. But I think I was wrong. You're um... actually quite friendly and quite a laugh with your religious fervor for troll banishing. I enjoy it.

No one used any swear word.

naughty trolls

As much as I think we need a hunter of trolls, I feel confronting them is the same as feeding them. If you give them something to react to THAT IS FEEDING THEM.

I say we just stop responding to them, and if we must, don't get defensive. Hear that joro? Don't get defensive, just say you agree to disagree or some bulshit like that. If works out better if you don't flip out.

Trolls only want one thing, and that is attention. Don't give them attention people!

As much as I think we need a hunter of trolls, I feel confronting them is the same as feeding them. If you give them something to react to THAT IS FEEDING THEM.

I say we just stop responding to them, and if we must, don\\\'t get defensive. Hear that joro? Don\\\'t get defensive, just say you agree to disagree or some bulshit like that. If works out better if you don\\\'t flip out.

Trolls only want one thing, and that is attention. Don\\\'t give them attention people!

:) :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom