Kings Of Leon Thread

I like them :) Aha Shake Heartbreak is a great CD. I have yet to get their new one *kicks ass into gear* and I love Sex on Fire. I've read mixed reviews of the new one, but it won't stop me from buying it. Yes, I still buy CD formats. I am old ;) but it's what I prefer.

Followill Frink :)

KOL.jpg

I like them :) Aha Shake Heartbreak is a great CD. I have yet to get their new one *kicks ass into gear* and I love Sex on Fire. I've read mixed reviews of the new one, but it won't stop me from buying it. Yes, I still buy CD formats. I am old ;) but it's what I prefer.

Followill Frink :)

KOL.jpg

;)Aha shake heartbreak is one of my favourite CDs :guitar: Their new one; only by the night is a grower, I particularly love the song 'use somebody' and 'Cold desert' , check it out ;)
Hey, i sometimes still buy CDs, it makes the purchase feel more official :o

Totally tangible & "official" :D

!!! I just found out they will be here at the House of Blues on January 24! Great place to see a band. I'm checkin that out! And it's a benefit/silent auction concert for the U of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital :)!

Totally tangible & "official" :D

!!! I just found out they will be here at the House of Blues on January 24! Great place to see a band. I'm checkin that out! And it's a benefit/silent auction concert for the U of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital :)!

You've got to see them, more so since it's for a good cause ;) Their playing in my home city soon, I missed out in getting a ticket, still trying to negotiate one off of someone :o

I used to find it hard to work up too much interest in them, despite being "pretty good", but I've really fallen for Sex on Fire. I'm reinvestigating.

I've loved them ever since I was 13. The first two albums are my favourites, but to be fair I've listened to them a hell of a lot more than the last two. I really want to see them live. I've seen some videos and they're amazing. And it helps that they're so goddamn good looking. :p

been a fan since 2004, red morning light is prob in my all time top 10 and king of the rodeo not far behind

I used to find it hard to work up too much interest in them, despite being "pretty good", but I've really fallen for Sex on Fire. I'm reinvestigating.

Sex on fire has brought them back big time

I've loved them ever since I was 13. The first two albums are my favourites, but to be fair I've listened to them a hell of a lot more than the last two. I really want to see them live. I've seen some videos and they're amazing. And it helps that they're so goddamn good looking. :p

The first two albums are my favourite too, because of the time rcoks my socks though :guitar:

been a fan since 2004, red morning light is prob in my all time top 10 and king of the rodeo not far behind

My favourite is probably charmer :guitar:

I had their first album, I loved it. I don't like Sex On Fire. I think many of their oher songs that have not recieved such high atention have been far better. But absolutely no one believes me.

I had their first album, I loved it. I don't like Sex On Fire. I think many of their oher songs that have not recieved such high atention have been far better. But absolutely no one believes me.

Sex on fire has got people who have never heard of KOL listening, purely becasue it has the word 'sex' in it, they're not real fans! :mad: :p I believe you, infact I agree with you ;) some of the album tracks on Aha shake heartbreak and the other albums are way better than the promoted ones, and imo, 'use somebody' is far better than sex on fire :guitar:

Sex on fire has got people who have never heard of KOL listening, purely becasue it has the word 'sex' in it, they're not real fans! :mad: :p I believe you, infact I agree with you ;) some of the album tracks on Aha shake heartbreak and the other albums are way better than the promoted ones, and imo, 'use somebody' is far better than sex on fire :guitar:

JARG:mad: defo a wool:guitar:

I think my negative relationship with taht song partially stemed from waking up at 3am to hear a drunk screaming 'Youuuur Youur Sex is on Fiiiiiire' outside of my window, he continued that line for half an hour :mad:

Back
Top Bottom