KROQ Presale?

you guys are bickering about nothing.. kroq has hit the skids a long time ago.. now MORE IMPORTANTLY! has anyone recieved the "moz presale" email?

All we have left of KROQ is the memories...and the presale email they should be sending us soon...

still no email! and my boyfriend has been listening to kroq for me for most of the day and heard nothing of the presale :(

No email yet for me either.

This doesn't help anybody waiting for the presale email, but I would like to point out that as of today Ticketmaster has finally changed the picture of Morrissey. It was a Quarry one, now it's a recent one (the picture from IJWTSTBH). Anybody else think maybe this could be an indication that a full US tour is about to be announced? Possibly? Hopefully? Please? :D

Regardless I'm still going to Pasadena even if they announce a full tour tomorrow....

I don't know, I hope it does mean that....but does anyone know what the song line-up will be?? Or have any clue? Will it be told or are we to be suprised? Just curious. Will it be the same as at his very last tour at the G-Mex Centre on December 23rd??

Back
Top Bottom