Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 6, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Rebels Without Applause / Little Man, What Now? / Half A Person / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Bonfire Of Teenagers / I Am Veronica / I Live In Oblivion / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist provided by The Ghost of Troubled Joe and Famous when dead

• VIVA MOZ VEGAS: MORRISSEY’S MISGUIDED SET LIST, EXCESS WHIMSY HINDER CAESAR’S RESIDENCY by Marc Edelstein- popmatters.com. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photo from @dan_piercy / Instagram, link posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
Very interesting video :rock:

Photo one: squats, showing their energy and vitality. Photo 2: uh what awaits me in Manchester when I sing BOT.!!. Photo 3: whimsical lips pulling kisses, last photo: sleeveless shirt, the bad option is forbidden to wear those, now you must wear shirts with sleeves. Oh, and before the last photo: stop screaming hysterically while I sing!, and don't come and invade my stage. Ha ha.last night I was tired of a lot of work someone missed me? Ja ja ♥️ ♥️ 🥰 🥰 :flowers:Mi charming man!!!!:tiphat::tiphat:♥️♥️
No No, no one misses me!! :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Rebels Without Applause / Little Man, What Now? / Half A Person / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Bonfire Of Teenagers / I Am Veronica / I Live In Oblivion / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist provided by The Ghost of Troubled Joe and Famous when dead

At this point, he doesn't give a fig about pleasing his devoted fans with an updated setlist. You may say, "it's about the experience ", but how many same experiences are enough? The same songs every tour rolled out while songs like Heaven Knows, Well I Wonder, Ask, Alsation Cousins, Ordinary Boys are completely ignored.

How lucky !!! Moz looks great, dressed all in black, even his stockings were black! I didn't like the shoes, and something I see is that Morrissey wears shirts that don't have sleeves, that don't favor him and ruins all his previous look. Moz just as you gave up on wide jeans, and now you look a thousand times better with those pants, you must adopt shirts with sleeves!!!! On Friday wear colorful clothes, you already wore you wore a black shirt. Moz with those pants if you look sexy!!! Uhh
He looks good in his t-shirts. Even sexy.

It was a great evening! I was in the pit, about three rows back. Lots of energy from Moz and the crowd. Sooooo many stage invasions — to the point that during HSIN he seemed frustrated to me because he couldn't get the words out. Or was I just projecting? 😅 However, when fans went on stage and walked slowly toward him, he'd generally hold out his hand and security was cool about it. The ones who sprint at him — or surprise him from the side or behind — or latch onto him with a death grip and refuse to let go — ruin everything.

He made himself comfier pretty soon after taking the stage, removing his jacket and unbuttoning and untucking his shirt. ❤️‍🔥 His "the old songs are... the worst" comment was a hit.

I don't know what was happening with the published setlist, but it was definitely way off. Troubled Joe has it right.

The new songs sound great and the lighting effects that accompany ILIO are especially beautiful.

View attachment 82667

This is a good breakdown of the show.

We were directly behind the sound board and everything sounded fantastic. I've seen him somewhere between 10-15 times since 1997 and this show is definitely in my top 5. Couple things others haven't mentioned:

At the very end of Black Cloud, Moz said into the mic "OK, f*** IT."

Never heard anything like that out of him before so it definitely caught us off guard and was very funny.

During the band introductions, before introducing the bass player, Moz said something along the lines of "I guess I have to do this."

Next was Alain and the crowd erupted into applause that was easily double what any other member got. Afterwards, Moz said something akin to, "I'm not sure why," in regards to the applause and Alain looked at him with a "WTF?" type response -- I do not think there was any animosity between the two, Moz was just on a wild one last night.

If anyone has video of the above moments, I'd like to see em.

Damn good show.

You

We were directly behind the sound board and everything sounded fantastic. I've seen him somewhere between 10-15 times since 1997 and this show is definitely in my top 5. Couple things others haven't mentioned:

Never heard anything like that out of him before so it definitely caught us off guard and was very funny.

During the band introductions, before introducing the bass player, Moz said something along the lines of "I guess I have to do this."

Next was Alain and the crowd erupted into applause that was easily double what any other member got. Afterwards, Moz said something akin to, "I'm not sure why," in regards to the applause and Alain looked at him with a "WTF?" type response -- I do not think there was any animosity between the two, Moz was just on a wild one last night.

Damn good show.
Thank you for this you two
I enjoyed reading your comments.

It is amusing that people get shocked when he swears. I mean he isn't Liam and Noel G but he isn't adverse to a Withnail-like outburst ,

Damn good show.
I agree a great show. Morrissey wasn't as chatty as other shows I've been too but it was one of the better ones. And as always not the longest of shows, 19 songs 1hr 20 mins but after all these years only as expected.
My partner has a video of the whole show so I will try to share parts or upload all of it. I'm not very technical so be patient with me. I am heading back to Ireland tomorrow so will try and sort out when I'm back 👍

Hey Mr Morrissey , throw a tambourine to me, I'm not playing, now and I have both my hands untied ...

Damn good show.

Why does he insist on opening with possibly the most average songs of his solo career? And black cloud? Horrid. The reason these shows aren't sold out is because the setlist is a C- when it could easily be amazing. Little Man What Now???? Ridiculous.

I am glad that he is not doing a "greatest hits" tour ...
I saw him doing both things several times and I really liked the shows in which the set was surprising.

... And musicians often get truly BORED of their greatest hits. I remember reading a short interview to Marc Almond in which he was asked which one was the song that he hated the most and he said "Tainted Love", but because he had played it so many times that he ended up getting sick of the song.

Other than that... Wow, the new songs are sounding amazing!!! A lot of them remind me a lot of the style of The Smiths! (Some others don't, like I am Veronica)... Which is interesting. My guess was that he was going to move to a crooner style... But he did the opposite.

Oh gosh, what a marvelous artist he is. Truly the best Rock singer that ever existed.

I like this song more and more, it's getting better and better in my ears !

Amazing photo !

I have to say, in all honesty and seriousness, this is the most lively and happy performance I’ve seen from Morrissey for about 11-12 years. Is he mentioned in Caan’s will or something?

Anyway, delightful to see.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom