Lily Allen sparks smoking ban row at Liverpool Echo Arena gig

lainey

This was just on North West Tonight on BBC1, they also mentioned the Morrissey concerversy.
http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk...-at-liverpool-echo-arena-gig-100252-25375229/

STARLET Lily Allen angered fans after appearing to light up on stage during a city gig. (silly bitch)

One fan said she ruined his night because other revellers then started to follow suit.
some fans got kicked out because of it.
The venue needs to stop the piss heads too.

This was just on North West Tonight on BBC1, they also mentioned the Morrissey concerversy.
http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk...-at-liverpool-echo-arena-gig-100252-25375229/

STARLET Lily Allen angered fans after appearing to light up on stage during a city gig. (silly bitch)

One fan said she ruined his night because other revellers then started to follow suit.
some fans got kicked out because of it.
The venue needs to stop the piss heads too.

I totally lost respect to her.
She should be given a hefty fine and do appear on anti-smoking / cancer charity campaign. :mad:

I wish I could smoke inside.

She should be given a hefty fine and do appear on anti-smoking / cancer charity campaign. :mad:

Kewpie
Yes give her a fine, but why do anti smoking campaign when clearly she isnt going to stop smoking:crazy:
Maybe she should walk around Liverpool with a sandwich board, eh?:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
JUST a sandwich board? Judging from her GQ shoot, yes please:thumb:

Last edited:

I was talking to Lily just the other night & she was saying she doesn't like you much either.

On reflection, you're right. She's a very naughty girl for lighting up on stage & should immediately be given a jolly good spanking.

I said that out loud didn't I?

I was talking to Lily just the other night & she was saying she doesn't like you much either.

On reflection, you're right. She's a very naughty girl for lighting up on stage & should immediately be given a jolly good spanking.

I said that out loud didn't I?

I totally lost respect for you.
You should be made to do an anti-smoking / cancer video:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

'Oi! Don't smoke or I'll do you up the bum!

(cut to practical demonstration)

Lily & I give the camera a cheesy grinned thumbs up.'

Sounds like a winner to me.

The fact you had any respect for her in the first place is the most disturbing part.
She had a fag, so what? That's rock n roll. That's not even rock n roll; that's child's play.

Back
Top Bottom