List of black people that Morrissey has worked with

Yes, that sounds plausibly stupid enough to be true. And a person should be referred to as 'black' (even if their skin colour isn't black) but not 'coloured' or 'negro'.
To be fair, you have to be really f***ing stupid and/or backwards to say n-gro.

How many Black persons will it take for you to come to your conclusion ?

Not after a conclusion. Just wondering who the black singers, musicians, producers, directors, photographers are that have worked with Morrissey.

And you have even more f**ing stupid and/or backwards to call somebody 'black' and not realise it means exactly the same thing as 'negro'.

5e08a89ab3583ede6831ea310715260f.png

If that stick was strong enough, he'd never be able to hold it with one hand. Draw another and draw support struts to the front of the cart. Also, make the magnet a lot bigger. You should also work on a way to rotate the magnet, else the cart would never stop.

If that stick was strong enough, he'd never be able to hold it with one hand. Draw another and draw support struts to the front of the cart. Also, make the magnet a lot bigger. You should also work on a way to rotate the magnet, else the cart would never stop.
Pretty sure it's all scientifically sound.

I'm so unhip to the latest slang I've never even heard of 'n-gro', though it does sound pretty stupid. How do you pronounce it - like N Sync? :unsure:

Facetiousness?

Not at all. Marr worked with Manchester musicians Denise Johnson and Donald Johnson in Electronic, drummer Blair Cunningham in the Pretenders, produced and played guitar for a Stex single - all the way to appearing on stage with Alicia Keys, Kendrick Lamar, Nile Rodgers in recent days. These are just off the top of my head.

Not at all. Marr worked with Manchester musicians Denise Johnson and Donald Johnson in Electronic, drummer Blair Cunningham in the Pretenders, produced and played guitar for a Stex single - all the way to appearing on stage with Alicia Keys, Kendrick Lamar, Nile Rodgers in recent days. These are just off the top of my head.

That is interesting. Ok; Make a list of black people that Johnny Marr has worked with and we'll compare that list with Morrissey's.

o_O
all the members of Le :frogface:s sucky comet band are chubby super fed mega white dudes😶
on tour they are forced-lack of financials-to feed on cheap fatty foods:blushing:

That is interesting. Ok; Make a list of black people that Johnny Marr has worked with and we'll compare that list with Morrissey's.
This is really dumb or is it illuminating? Anyway, Marr has worked with an impressive list of artists!

And you have even more f**ing stupid and/or backwards to call somebody 'black' and not realise it means exactly the same thing as 'negro'.
Even though that’s etymologically correct, the connotation has changed. Words do that.

Back
Top Bottom