Live Nation: Bangkok & Hong Kong now cancelled (November 9, 2023)

Another sad day. 😔

FB_IMG_1699526239323~2.jpg

IMG_0374.jpeg

mbr.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah? Well, I knew it was canceled as soon as I read the announcement.

But but but. He LOVES his fans. Okâ€Ķ.
Lets hope so. I want him to love his fans.
it is just that some other artists do a better job of apologizing / going out of their way to ensure a concert can go ahead in less than ideal circumstances.
Anyway, nothing new here.

Morrissey ran over Camilla’s foot in his car with blacked out windows to give the perfect pretext for cancelling according to Leopold Print’s confidential sources.

Don’t bother asking who the source is IT’S CONFIDENTIAL AND WILL REMAIN SO

He has said that adapting poorly is part of his social problems. He would never have been a session singer.
I appreciate that some people adapt more easily to changing environments than others and that our expectations are high in this regard. I just find it very sad to see him f*** up.

You mean I’ve been stowing away in this shipping container for 6 days for nothing?! What am I supposed to do in Bangkok now?

This is awful. I want to believe there's a proper reason, but it's hard not to be outright angry, especially if the dates are not moved to sometime very soon. Either way it's a real shame for the fans on this leg.

Bearing in mind in the past concerts were cancelled because Kristeen Young was apparently spreading nasty germs and a venue air con wasn't working, I think disappointed concert goers would be told if the gigs were pulled because of a foot injury. It would also send a message of band unity to recently departed members.

Maybe he's just not in a happy place now that the reasons for the non release of Bonfire are known.

Typical Moz, Typical Moz, Typical Mozâ€Ķ
Big shame, but not unexpected, even if Carmen hadn’t broken her foot or whatever, there was always a strong chance these wouldn’t go ahead. If you booked a trip solely around these, you must surely need your head looking at
👆

Any of you hardcore fans out there reading

You don't care that you fell for a cult

Serves you right

....but he had that awesome american TV appearance and things were so great at the NY residency....at the heights of his powers etc.....fans too.

It’s actually 11. No sign of an explanation let alone an apology. Offering dengue fever in a city that has no cases as an excuse doesn’t count. Call it a day Moz, you’ve turned into a prick with little or zero respect for the ants following you. 🧊🚎
Well, so this site is lying. Owned by SER, perhaps?

....but he had that awesome american TV appearance and things were so great at the NY residency....at the heights of his powers etc.....fans too.
Only according to those desperate to be acknowledged, Felton, Trina, S&itfield, Vulgar Brad and the other hangers on. Common denominator? None have ever been financially impacted by his lies and contempt for the fans.
Height of his powers. Unstoppable. Yup, he’d unstoppable and at the height of his powers.
800 f***tards signed a petition to release bonfire. There’s the demand.

I think I'm just glad he's still alive tbh.
Please stop projecting your own pathology onto Moz. He is fine. In the recent interview he has never seemed more relaxed and at ease with himself. He's so well these days he had to pretend he had dengue to get out of a concert commitment.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom