Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

Agreed...had to get up extra early from NZ but I'm in!! :) Not sure about the chatroom thing though. Oh well. That mix of TIALTNGO was amazing as well, hadn't heard before. Thankyou Jose!!

Last edited:
Yay, they just played Joey's request! Last night I requested Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice on behalf of the Frinkers. We'll see....

Tuned in now. Brilliant as ever! It's such a treat to hear so much Morrissey on the radio.:thumb:

Thanks so much for the 'bump' last Sunday, Kewpie and Je Suis Julie!

And Hello to you, too, Uncleskinny ;)
Your kids must have the brightest shoes of their school every Monday morning!

Stevie (thanks for waking early for us), gretchenraine and echobay, so glad you had fun listening. We are indeed lucky to have the show and very happy you all are out there enjoying it as much as we are.

Cheers :guitar:
romeogirl

Hello Everyone!
We are scheduled to be live again this Sunday 9-11am PST, 5-7pm GMT www.Indie1031.com. April Richardson will be joining us again as guest/comedienne extraordinaire.

Please tweet your requests @josemaldonado anytime or call during the show: 1-877-900-1031.

Cheers! :guitar:
romeogirl

Glad you're enjoying the show, dothewatusi!

The book again for everybody is "New York Dolls: Photographs by Bob Gruen." Introduction and interviews with Johansen and Sylvain by Patti Smith's collaborator/guitarist Lenny Kaye (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Kaye). Afterword is by Morrissey :D.

And this week we are live once again this Sunday. Special guest is syndicated columnist Gustavo Arellano (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Arellano). Please forward any questions to "Ask a Mexican!" to Jose on Twitter @josemaldonado or feel free to call in tomorrow 1-877-900-1031.

9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT
http://player.streamtheworld.com/liveplayer.php?callsign=KDLDFM

Cheers :thumb:,
romeogirl

Bump! Tune in now folks. :thumb:

Hey Julie! I just tried to tweet a request, not sure it worked as I don't really understand Twitter. :confused:

O.k it worked....I like You for all the frinkers! :)

Last edited:
Hey Julie! I just tried to tweet a request, not sure it worked as I don't really understand Twitter. :confused:

O.k it worked....I like You for all the frinkers! :)

I hear it now! I Like You too, Echo. :flowers:

Every time I hear the intro for Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness, I think we're gonna get Lust for Life.

Last edited:
I hear it now! I Like You too, Echo. :flowers:

Every time I hear the intro for Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness, I think we're gonna get Lust for Life.

:lbf: I thought that too. The intro also sounds like another song, I just can't think what.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Glad to see such a lively discussion during last week's show!
Thanks very much for the bump, Echobay, and a wonderful discussion with Je Suis Julie analyzing riff references!
And Just Me, I hope we made your Sunday on the job a bit more pleasant.

This week's show features Janice Whaley of The Smiths Project.
Check out her awesomely layered melodic covers: www.thesmithsproject.Blogspot.com

(Sunday) 9-11am PST, 5-7pm GMT www.indie1031.com

Cheers :love:
romeogirl

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Glad to see such a lively discussion during last week's show!
Thanks very much for the bump, Echobay, and a wonderful discussion with Je Suis Julie analyzing riff references!
And Just Me, I hope we made your Sunday on the job a bit more pleasant.

This week's show features Janice Whaley of The Smiths Project.
Check out her awesomely layered melodic covers: www.thesmithsproject.Blogspot.com

(Sunday) 9-11am PST, 5-7pm GMT www.indie1031.com

Cheers :love:
romeogirl

hey romeogirl - you did, thanks! :)

Today I'm working again, so ... :D

Am I mistaken or is it not the one year anniversary of the show?
Congratulations and thanks for making late, late Sunday nights very enjoyable here.

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom