"Low In High School" album cover posted by Linder on Instagram

Linder just posted what seems to be the cover of the new album! Nothing you wouldn't have expected from Morrissey, to be quite honest...

UPDATE 3:30 PM PT:
Image has been removed from Linder's Instagram.

40695_low_in_high_school_sleeve.jpg

Also posted in the comments by Bluebirds:

According to a FB post by James Maker which shows said cover (Follow-up posted by Famous when dead: "James Maker has since clarified the issue - HMV is the problem"):

I publish this in support of a friend, and in the cause of democracy. Trade and Retail* have informed BMG that they will refuse to handle Morrissey's new album, 'Low in High School' on the grounds that the sleeve art is "offensive". Thus, the entire campaign is in jeopardy unless Morrissey and his record company rethink the album cover. x

(* The HMV chain refuse to stock it.)

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Posted by unloveable:

Btw that is Mando Lopez son...

And by Famous when dead:

...Indeed, Max Lopez who lives in East L.A.
He was also present in Italy during recording of the album.

Posted by an anonymous person:

The photograph is by Tony Molina. The musician?

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
At least it's not sexist:

smelltheglove.jpg

In a way it is taking into account the feminine looks and the attributes. I just wanna slap the boy for looking the way he does and I see irritating kids like that every day and I always tell them what they are.

I simply cannot stand kids with an attitude brought on by their crappy parents who then wonder why something happened to their kid.

Every headline makes sense and is never what they want you to believe. Cocky people young and old never expect their gob going off ending badly.

Maybe not the best choice of words, but I feel it does get to the point I was making in that post. Which is whatever M see's the monarchy as doing they must be doing something wrong in his eyes in order for him to choose that image for the cover.

In other words, you don't have to actually know anything about a subject before you come to a settled opinion about it; it's good enough to just let a very rich, tax-avoidant (former) pop star spoon-feed you his idiotic view of the world and that'll suffice.

You're a complete f***ing moron. Well done.

He's a total 4kin CrankFraud BB.
Christmas is going to come early this year when high skool musical is released in November. Fingers crossed that BMG don't get wind of it like Harvest and Steve Barnett did and pull the plug.
He just can't help himself :rofl:comedy gold. That performance in Rome was classic when he had to get on his knees in front of a hundred passers by and suck Barone's cock.

Hope you are well and best wishes.

#steve sucks policeman's cock on the streets of Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Jesus Benny, you are now in overdrive.
But I realize I thought that before with each post emerging here.
Every time I think now he has reached a limit but no. :(

Well, at least one person is happy about the album's cover:

Non-Facebookers:
20170911_013845.png

:D
FWD.

He's a total 4kin CrankFraud BB.
Christmas is going to come early this year when high skool musical is released in November. Fingers crossed that BMG don't get wind of it like Harvest and Steve Barnett did and pull the plug.
He just can't help himself :rofl:comedy gold. That performance in Rome was classic when he had to get on his knees in front of a hundred passers by and suck Barone's cock.

Hope you are well and best wishes.

#steve sucks policeman's cock on the streets of Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Word is he sucked at sucking, it was far from a al dente experience according to the receiver.

In other words, you don't have to actually know anything about a subject before you come to a settled opinion about it; it's good enough to just let a very rich, tax-avoidant (former) pop star spoon-feed you his idiotic view of the world and that'll suffice.

You're a complete f***ing moron. Well done.

Message failed please try again later !

Does any1 know the real identities of skinney and benny? Some genuine anger there. Moz must have crossed them in a serious way. Any tips would make it more interesting?

It's a bad cover for many reasons. Firstly you have take a young child, regardless of who he is related to, put an axe in his hand and declared him to be anti-monarchy. This child is not old enough to have studied the history of the monarchy and formed his own opinions. Secondly, personally, I am a member of the Canadian Legion. Canada as you know is tied to the monarchy. My grandfather faught in WWII which is why I joined. As part of my allegiance to the Legion I can't buy an album with this cover art.
Sally, you are a moron

So this album is meant to catch the "Zeitgeist" with that cover? Sure it does, that of terrorists who have murdered people with similar instruments during recent months and years.

It is meant to sell? Really? Second misjudgement withing two months. Anybody still remember the bullshit he produced with that poor police officer in Italy? Morrissey and his friends are complete self-obsessed morons, nothing else.

If he, his friends and BMG really think that this is the "Zeitgeist", they have taken too many drugs and are a bit too far removed from reality. If the album doesn't sell, it serves them right. People are fed up with people like them and they don't even notice. Too funny that somebody like Morrissey and BMG would think the British monarchy should be axed when they are themselves part of the problem. Never fails to amaze how stupid they think others are. Not everybody is as stupid as Morrissey and his buddies and most devoted fans... who for sure will think this all to be a great and wonderful idea.

The other month I parked my car where people were mourning something with flowers, asked what happened, a man had been stabbed right there by one of these "refugees" a few days earlier. The eyes of the people mourning... the flowers... I sensed that something like this had happened even before I asked... and I had shivers down my spine and could only express my sympathy by looking at them back in horror... what a pathetic time we are living in with too many ignorant people like Morrissey around... Let him have his caviar in his pathetic five star hotels in Switzerland while he snorts cocaine, but people like him better shut the f*** up... as I wrote, he is part of the problem.

Better shut the f*** up? What are you going to about it? Drugs? I can tell you're not familiar with Morrissey, and likely made it here through some other link.

Let's be clear, people like you are the problem. You made this into an issue about refugees when your own citizens, and government are a greater threat to your safety than any refugee ever could, or will be. They don't mind you focusing your attention on immigrants, and refugees as long as you let them enable their broader agenda.

What people are sick of is the tribal, nationalistic fear-mongering that targets minority groups for scapegoating. The problem is with the ignorant majority, not minorities.

Ultimately, to even defend any aspect of a monarchy in this day and age displays a bizarre attachment to an imaginary world that no mature adult should be associated with.

People like you need to be replaced, and you will be. Guaranteed.

Skinny is without doubt the most famous person on here since Jay Tando became less active. Asking about him tells me that person has spent his/her time under a stone.

Skinny is without doubt the most famous person on here since Jay Tando became less active. Asking about him tells me that person has spent his/her time under a stone.

You're probably right. That's why I asked. Never mind.

There is no difference between Morrissey and a suicide-bomb vested terrorist or a boot-ya-in-the -head Antifa coward.

His final solution is to slaughter his enemies. Is that 'democracy'?

Aw, that's cute. You think democracy is working.

Democracy is an illusion like professional wrestling. American, and European governments are basically Banana Republics at this point.

Every sign points to a world headed towards war for various reasons.

Destruction comes in cycles. Get the thumb out of your mouth.

why is there a full stop between the H and Y.
Morrissey is the troll and hes working the media and social media like a toy.good on him if he is.

Oh you mean a period.. Damn took me like 5 mins to figure out what you were talking about.. I was looking for a space.

No but here's a photo of Benny and skinny
webtroll_1682.jpg
really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg

Fat-shaming. You are definitely a Morrissey sickofanatical slag.

Not exactly complimentary to your fellow vegans? So much anger! Not enough meat possibly?

Every time Morrissey releases an album cover, everyone thinks it's the worst one ever.

The lingering attachment to the idea of a Monarchy makes no sense at all. None. It should be mocked and ridiculed out of existence.

You're celebrating a tribe of people who thought inbreeding was a good idea, and believed that they should be worshiped solely by birth right.

Pure insanity.

Tags
album cover linder low in high school low in high school info new album

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom