maladjusted

applebuttaz

all im saying if he would have droped Ambitious Outsiders and He Cried
and added The Edges Are No Long Paralle and Lost. it would have been a better album maybe drop sorrow will come but thats just me

I like maladjusted, it's good solid album with some great tracks and gets unfair criticism I think, a bit like Kill Uncle which I actually love.

Southpaw Grammar on the otherhand...

The first time I went to the S&G, as I walked up the stairs, the title track was playing. I thought then that this was a rather splendid place. I don't get to go as often as I would like, but when I do, it's a cracking night.

Peter

no doubt i love maladjusted..i have a side photography project under that name. kill uncle coulda been good southpaw grammer it grew on me.

Ive always really liked Maladjusted, i think Moz sounds fantastic on it. I liked the singles from it, particularly Alma Matters. Trouble Loves Me, Ammuniton and Wide To Recive are all strong tracks. I agree The edges Are No Longer Pararell and Lost should be on it.

all im saying if he would have droped Ambitious Outsiders and He Cried
and added The Edges Are No Long Paralle and Lost. it would have been a better album maybe drop sorrow will come but thats just me

i agree about ambitious outsiders (although i like the story) however he cried isn;t half bad

i really like he cried but don't listen to ambitious outsiders very often. love lost though, of course.

I really like Maladjusted (I dislike Papa Jack tho). I think the title track is excellent and songs like Alma Matters, Wide to Recive, Satan Rejected My Soul are all great tracks too. I feel that Lost should have been on there though. Its a beautiful number.​

Back
Top Bottom