Margaret Thatcher dies at 87

Margaret Thatcher dead

Subject of the Viva Hate song " Margaret on the Guillotine" has died today
British Prime Minister from 1979 until 1990 (?)
Morrissey also infamously wished her demise in the Brighton bombing of 1984
Wonder if we'll get comment on True to You?

Are you guys going to be happy when the Queen dies? It's not like Chuck is going to be much of an improvement but it's rather symbolic to have the stuffy bag kick it if she represents cold oppression veiled in faux pomp and circumstance like has been expressed here.

I can never understand Morrissey's obsession with the Royals, they're pretty irrelevant really. Thatcherism on the other hand is still prevalent today and the country still feels the full force of it. If she'd died twenty years ago I'd have celebrated, instead she just fizzled out and cheated us all.

Marc Almond said it all for me when he tweeted this afternoon 'Ding dong, The Witch is dead'.

Dave

STATEMENT FROM MORRISSEY, mirror.co.uk

"Thatcher is remembered as The Iron Lady only because she possessed completely negative traits such as persistent stubbornness and a determined refusal to listen to others.

"Every move she made was charged by negativity; she destroyed the British manufacturing industry, she hated the miners, she hated the arts, she hated the Irish Freedom Fighters and allowed them to die, she hated the English poor and did nothing at all to help them, she hated Greenpeace and environmental protectionists, she was the only European political leader who opposed a ban on the Ivory Trade, she had no wit and no warmth and even her own Cabinet booted her out."

"She gave the order to blow up The Belgrano even though it was outside of the Malvinas Exclusion Zone - and was sailing AWAY from the islands.

"When the young Argentinean boys aboard The Belgrano had suffered a most appalling and unjust death, Thatcher gave the thumbs up sign for the British press. Iron? No. Barbaric? Yes.

"She hated feminists even though it was largely due to the progression of the women's movement that the British people allowed themselves to accept that a Prime Minister could actually be female. But because of Thatcher, there will never again be another woman in power in British politics, and rather than opening that particular door for other women, she closed it.

"Thatcher will only be fondly remembered by sentimentalists who did not suffer under her leadership, but the majority of British working people have forgotten her already, and the people of Argentina will be celebrating her death.

"As a matter of recorded fact, Thatcher was a terror without an atom of humanity,"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/margaret-thatcher-dead-morrissey-blasts-1818903

Morrissey speaks at last!
Never a truer word said! *claps*

"Thatcher is remembered as The Iron Lady only because she possessed completely negative traits such as persistent stubbornness and a determined refusal to listen to others.

"Every move she made was charged by negativity; she destroyed the British manufacturing industry, she hated the miners, she hated the arts, she hated the Irish Freedom Fighters and allowed them to die, she hated the English poor and did nothing at all to help them, she hated Greenpeace and environmental protectionists, she was the only European political leader who opposed a ban on the Ivory Trade, she had no wit and no warmth and even her own Cabinet booted her out."

"She gave the order to blow up The Belgrano even though it was outside of the Malvinas Exclusion Zone - and was sailing AWAY from the islands.

"When the young Argentinean boys aboard The Belgrano had suffered a most appalling and unjust death, Thatcher gave the thumbs up sign for the British press. Iron? No. Barbaric? Yes.

"She hated feminists even though it was largely due to the progression of the women's movement that the British people allowed themselves to accept that a Prime Minister could actually be female. But because of Thatcher, there will never again be another woman in power in British politics, and rather than opening that particular door for other women, she closed it.

"Thatcher will only be fondly remembered by sentimentalists who did not suffer under her leadership, but the majority of British working people have forgotten her already, and the people of Argentina will be celebrating her death.

"As a matter of recorded fact, Thatcher was a terror without an atom of humanity,"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/margaret-thatcher-dead-morrissey-blasts-1818903

Finally the man makes a political statement that doesn't end in embarrassment.

Spot on, thanks morrissey that women ruined this country - I remember it well

First, all of you celebrating the death of another human being is ridiculous--regardless of how much disdain you feel.

Second, of course Morrissey is the all-knowing and infallible one when it comes to everything social, political, etc., so he must be right in his commentary.

By the way, the world is better place because of great leaders like Thatcher and Reagan--two of the best--we are lucky to have been graced with their insight and leadership.

How sad of a nation you must be.

So essentially, you're saying everyone's rights end where your feelings begin...correct?

That would be like me asking if you want to be an idiot...

The top of my foot is more knowledgeable about "British culture" and the history of politics in that country than you could ever hope to be. Waste somebody else's time copying and pasting events you weren't even aware existed until this mornings obituaries. Meanwhile, I will continue to post whatever I feel like and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Deal with it.

If you know so much about that country you'd know that "British culture" is made up of several cultures and countries, not just 'that' one. You stupid dumb American fcuk. I don't spend my whole life watching Fox news feeds whilst masturbating along to rare Morrissey out-takes. You carry on posting your incredibly cutting and insightful 'comments'. You amuse me, always have done since back in the day. Deal with it? Step into Bubba's cell and I'll "deal with it". Metaphorically, of course. Now hollaback with some amazing snipe about how you just don't care what anyone thinks so long as they notice your absurd, territorial pissing on every single thread. Come on, boy, we're all waiting to hear what you have to write about Morrissey and Thatcher, or will you wait until the received wisdom of herd culture tells you what to think? Prat.

Last edited:

Superb return to form, even if the first line also applies to him! She was a war criminal over the Belgrano and there's more to come regarding Hillsboro, Orgreave, Savile and others, I have no doubt. Clear, concise language with pauses for effect and emphasis. Very good quality writing. It was funny on Twitter earlier when my daughter's generation (14+) were asking "who is Thatcher?" and Cher fans thought their cyborg singer had died, didn't understand that one. Terry Hatcher is dead was fun, though.

No irrelevant self-referencing, just powerful words. It's like the early 80s again. Now, time to find a party to mourn the death of British post-war consensus politics due to that silly woman and her cronies.

Marc Almond said it all for me when he tweeted this afternoon 'Ding dong, The Witch is dead'.

Dave

there's a Facebook campaign to get that Judy Garland opus to #1 in time for the 'ceremonial funeral', about which "I predict a riot".

If you know so much about that country you'd know that "British culture" is made up of several cultures and countries, not just 'that' on. You stupid dumn American fcuk. I don't spend my whole life watching Fox needs feeds whilst masturbating along to rare Morrissey out-takes. You carry on posting your incredibly cutting and insightful 'comments'. You amuse me, always have done since back in the day. Deal with it? Step into Bubba's cell and I'll "deal with it". Metaphorically, of course. Now hollaback with some amazing snipe about how you just don't care what anyone thinks so long as they notice your absurd, territorial pissing on every single thread. Come on, boy, we're all waiting to hear what you have to write about Morrissey and Thatcher, or will you wait until the received wisdom of herd culture tells you what to think? Prat.

Actually, "British culture" pertains to the culture of Britain, which is only Wales & England...Scotland & Ireland are part of the United Kingdom, not Britain. And they say the educational system is bad in this country. For all the blabbing on you do, you're not actually saying anything at all...but please, do continue to cut and paste paragraphs from articles you've read today as to appear to be slightly knowledgeable about a subject for once.

Is that the best baiting you can do? Sorry, try again.

tumblr_m98pvwMHs51qd6qqho1_250.gif

Actually, "British culture" pertains to the culture of Britain, which is only Wales & England...Scotland & Ireland are part of the United Kingdom, not Britain. And they say the educational system is bad in this country. For all the blabbing on you do, you're not actually saying anything at all...but please, do continue to cut and paste paragraphs from articles you've read today as to appear to be slightly knowledgeable about a subject for once.

Is that the best baiting you can do? Sorry, try again.

tumblr_m98pvwMHs51qd6qqho1_250.gif

Wrong. Scotland is on the island of Britain. Even if it leaves the United Kingdom it will remain part of Britain, you stupid fcuk. Ireland is part of the United Kingdom? Take that foot out of your mouth, you absolutely stupid American. Ireland is another island separate to the island of Britai. The island of Ireland is politically divided into the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. You could get yourself killed in certain pubs on the island of Ireland if you claim that Ireland is part of the United Kingdom, even though major allowances are made for American tourists who either didn't do geography or didn't understand that maps are meaningful and have colours for a reason. Northern Ireland is part of the island of Ireland, not Britain, although many of the people who live there claim they are British, they are not, they claim affinity and kinship with British people as they are part of the United Kingdom unless and until they decide they wish to join in a new arrangement with their island dwellers to the south.

Everyone laughs about how silly Americans are when they visit, but they should just read your comment history if they want total LOLs! Nice Gif, how about you put one up of you performing auto-fellatio as you fcuk your brains out with inane comments. Let me explain. I am a polymath and a genius: you are not. You, my friend, are a very stupid American who needs to find that atlas in the attic, switch off the computer, and begin with the basics. Don't say your high-school teachers didn't warn you this would happen if you didn't stop playing with yourself and concentrate on the lessons. So, two islands in these Isles of Wonder. Britain and Ireland. Ireland is not part of the United Kingdom, but you're ignorance is priceless. Come back when you've stopped blushing with shame and mortification. Ridiculous !Viva Hate! - one of the funniest clowns on the Interwebz.

Next for the chopping block! *sighs. scratches balls. yawns*

Last edited:
Are you guys going to be happy when the Queen dies? It's not like Chuck is going to be much of an improvement but it's rather symbolic to have the stuffy bag kick it if she represents cold oppression veiled in faux pomp and circumstance like has been expressed here.

off-topic! we'll deal with Elizabeth 11 when she shuffles off this mortal coil. Tonight, it's all about Margaret...don't distract us again.

First, all of you celebrating the death of another human being is ridiculous--regardless of how much disdain you feel.

Second, of course Morrissey is the all-knowing and infallible one when it comes to everything social, political, etc., so he must be right in his commentary.

By the way, the world is better place because of great leaders like Thatcher and Reagan--two of the best--we are lucky to have been graced with their insight and leadership.

I take it your map of the world doesn't include Central America.

I know you are.

Scotland is on the island of Britain. Even if it leaves the United Kingdom it will remain part of Britain, you stupid fcuk.

Scotland is not Britain. That would be like saying Alaska is Canada or Mexico is Guatemala.

Ireland is part of the United Kingdom? Take that foot out of your mouth, you absolutely stupid American. Ireland is another island separate to the island of Britai. The island of Ireland is politically divided into the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. You could get yourself killed in certain pubs on the island of Ireland if you claim that Ireland is part of the United Kingdom, even though major allowances are made for American tourists who either didn't do geography or didn't understand that maps are meaningful and have colours for a reason.

Perhaps I should have specified Northern Ireland...that's what I get for assuming. Not surprising that you'd latch onto the lack of specification as some kind of victory because you lack depth in every other aspect.

Northern Ireland is part of the island of Ireland, not Britain, although many of the people who live there claim they are British, they are not, they claim affinity and kinship with British people as they are part of the United Kingdom unless and until they decide they wish to join in a new arrangement with their island dwellers to the south.

I never claimed Ireland or Northern Ireland was part of Britain. Perhaps you spent too much time in geography class and not enough in English?

Everyone laughs about how silly Americans are when they visit, but they should just read your comment history if they want total LOLs!

I'm more than glad to bring some cheer to you folks in the breadlines.

Nice Gif, how about you put one up of you performing auto-fellatio as you fcuk your brains out with inane comments.

Can't I just borrow yours? Pretty please...

Let me explain. I am a polymath and a genius: you are not.

Of course you are.

You, my friend, are a very stupid American who needs to find that atlas in the attic, switch off the computer, and begin with the basics. Don't say your high-school teachers didn't warn you this would happen if you didn't stop playing with yourself and concentrate on the lessons.

Always with the dicks. You've got a real thing for dicks, don't you?

So, two islands in these Isles of Wonder. Britain and Ireland. Ireland is not part of the United Kingdom, but you're ignorance is priceless. Come back when you've stopped blushing with shame and mortification. Ridiculous !Viva Hate! - one of the funniest clowns on the Interwebz.

You cry ignorance with a barely legible diatribe. How predictable.

Next for the chopping block! *sighs. scratches balls. yawns*

You have balls? Since when?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very funny and ironic how the BBC mobile news site very early on reported her death as =

"Reaction as former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher dies following a STRIKE her spokesman says"

She's only been in hell 12 hours and she's already shut down 6 furnaces

Wow. And how does the death of the 87 year old woman improve your life?

I know you are.

Scotland is not Britain. That would be like saying Alaska is Canada or Mexico is Guatemala.

Perhaps I should have specified Northern Ireland...that's what I get for assuming. Not surprising that you'd latch onto the lack of specification as some kind of victory because you lack depth in every other aspect.

I never claimed Ireland or Northern Ireland was part of Britain. Perhaps you spent too much time in geography class and not enough in English?

I'm more than glad to bring some cheer to you folks in the breadlines.

Can't I just borrow yours? Pretty please...

Of course you are.

Always with the dicks. You've got a real thing for dicks, don't you?

You cry ignorance with a barely legible diatribe. How predictable.

You have balls? Since when?

No !Diva Grates! you don't slip the noose this time mofo. As I've explained Scotland is on the island of Britain, and barring a major geological event will remain so. Ireland is a separate island. You write "That would be like saying Alaska is Canada or Mexico is Guatemala."

Well, prior to the Panama Canal, all of those countries (noting, unlike you, that Alaska is a state, not a country) were part of a contiguous land mass of the Americas. So you don't make sense. How surprising!

You didn't specify Northern Ireland because you are stupid and ignorant on this, as on almost everything you write about. I didn't say you said that Northern Ireland was part of Britain. You didn't mention Northern Ireland, I did. Re-read my comment, making notes to help your comprehension. You are so thick it must hurt your brain each time you try to organise thoughts never mind compose a comment that might make sense to an educated European.

I love dicks. I have a real thing for them. What's yours like? You spend most of your life sucking it so it must be something special. I have a lovely pair of balls, shaved, so the licking of them is more pleasurable. Can you reach your balls when you auto-fellate? Every single time you reply I will quote and correct you as follows.

Ireland and Britain are separate islands. Scotland is part of the island of Britain. Ireland is not part of the United Kingdom, though Northern Ireland currently is. Everyone is laughing at you...haven't you realised?

"Scotland & Ireland are part of the United Kingdom, not Britain."

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom