Marr speaks about Hall of Fame

Thank you very much for posting, gertrude. :)
You beat UncleSkinny and Jukebox Jury.

Last edited:
He says nobody has contacted him or Morrissey about the Hall Of Fame.

Which means they must have spoken somewhat recently. How else would he know that Morrissey hasn't been contacted? Which doesn't mean anything, but it's nice to know they shoot the shit from time to time...

Damn, the audio clips won't work for me :(

It will be interesting to see if the rumours are true. But if neither of them have been informed yet I dont think its much of an indicator. Its still a bit early to be making those kind of anouncements isnt it?​

"Damn, the audio clips won't work for me"

On my PC the volume is quite low and only comes out of one speaker. That might be the problem. Is your sound panned over to one side​
?

"Damn, the audio clips won't work for me"

On my PC the volume is quite low and only comes out of one speaker. That might be the problem. Is your sound panned over to one side​
?

No, it's just that the click-link to load the audio clips won't work for me :confused:: Oh well.. lol I'll try tomorrow

Thank you very much for posting, gertrude. :)
You beat UncleSkinny and Jukebox Jury.

I had a valid excuse! I was at the pub drinking beer and playing pool! By the way, at the same pub tomorrow night, they have a "Stars In Their Eyes" night. I've got me floppy stripey shirt, my hearing aid, my NHS glasses, my beads, my gladioli...would you like pictures?

Peter

I had a valid excuse! I was at the pub drinking beer and playing pool! By the way, at the same pub tomorrow night, they have a "Stars In Their Eyes" night. I've got me floppy stripey shirt, my hearing aid, my NHS glasses, my beads, my gladioli...would you like pictures?

Peter

Ooooh, someone should take some photos!! :D

Peter

I'd love to see that!!!!
I'm gonna do it for the "Two of Us" charity singing competition in college :D
Although.. being a girl might complicate things... :o

Peter

that's all well & good US but who are you going to be? :)

love

Grim

Nope, Roy Orbison!! :D

haha ;) just as long as it's not that depressing Manc poof, .. Morriss-, Van Morrisson, Morrissette, bugger it, Jim Morrison :D

Yeah, didn't they own a crisps company once or summat? :D

newjohnnypicworkueffer.jpg

yes!! thats right. :D:

Interesting name on that bag of food he's eating isn't it? Wonder who The Smiths are?:);)

BTW(and this is just MY opinion)< I think Morrissey and Marr get along, but don't chat very often. Morrissey has said on numerous ocassions that he'd work with Johnny again.

As for the RnRHOF ceremony? (again MY opinion): The Smiths could be there, and perform, BUT, I think Morrissey would want nothing to do w/Joyce. I don't know if they'd have to replace Mike or not, Unless Morrissey swallows his rather large ego, and decides to say "f*** it it's only for one night!", and they perform.

I'll admit there will be some awkwardness there amongst the four, but they should just look at it as what they've accomplished as the Smiths, and be positive. I think Morrissey can and will perform and co-exist with the other 3, just don't count on any reunions anytime soon. Unless you've got about $20 million laying around.(I dont give a f*** what his Majesty says, no one's been smart enough to throw an amount like that around at the boys to get them to reform.IF they did, and it's still a possibility, I'd almost guarantee you, they would reform for 1 tour). Afterall, EVERYONE likes $$$, and say, upwards of $10-15-20 Million to do a one year tour together? Sign me up for that. I could wish an incurable disease on my ex bandmates, but for that kind of wompom, I'd do a reunion, & then hope it happens after we reform.

Trust me when I say, Morrissey WILL reunite with the Smiths...If and only IF the price is right!!!:) "EVERYONE'S got a price", remember that. Money(and lots of it) does strange things to people. We all know Morrissey loves $$$.

Hypothetical this:

Some Promoter offers them $15-20 million to do a 1 year tour as "The Smiths". BUT, Joyce cannot try to sue Morrissey or Marr, each person go their own way, and with the guarantee they cannot/will not sue either. I think it'd work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom