Meet Morrissey?

SINGME2SLEEP

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any tips or how/when from past experiences that you were able to meet MOZ? I am going to try and meet him at the Davis & San Francisco CA gigs, I was thinking about going super early and waiting by the tour buses in hopes I can meet him as he is going into sound check.

I am new to this also wondering how early does he usually do his sound checks before his shows?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance :)

He usually arrives at 4-4:30. He also sadly ignores those who wait for the buses, but who knows you could get lucky.

Meeting Moz at shows.

Hello all...

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but I'm wondering about just more recently. I've seen Moz six times, but never tried to wait and meet him after the show by his bus or by the exit like a lot of people do with bands. But i really want to try and get him to sign something...just wondering if anyone has had any luck/insight on this lately..like on the more recent tours? Does he usually say hi and sign a few things or is it more like he just goes straight to his bus and doesnt say anything to the fans waiting?

Any insight would be great. Thanks!

Based off what I've read, he seems to go straight to the bus in recent years. But I know there are people on here who have met him by waiting around after the show by the buses/in that general area. I can't say why sometimes he comes around to the fans and why sometimes he doesn't.

He doesn't have time for fans after the gigs, he's in a hurry cuz has a crush on the bus driver. :sweet: (Did I just start an awesome rumor? :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
I met him and he was a total asshole. :D No that's not true, he was really gentle and nice and leaned in so I could whisper my question to him and when he walked away I got real sad because I wanted to keep being around him. He's a lovely person to meet. I also think he might've been slightly tipsy and not on guard like sometimes he might be.

DSCF1019 (640x480).jpg
Feb. 5th, 2000. Moz autographes my right arm and less than 30 minutes later, its tattooed. It is possible to meet him! My advice... make it quick!
He gets uncomfortable when people banter and babble on. Maybe i got him on a 'good day'. I simply asked if i could have his autograph.. please. He paused, and obliged. I actually got to take a quick photo of him as well that day.
Again, just make it quick. Straight and to the point. You may get very lucky indeed, and I am a living sign.

Last edited:
When I met him there was another lady with me that wanted an autograph before I got to talk to him. He asked my advice as to where to put the autograph. I said "Not on her tits." :D I thought it was funny that he was asking me and not her. We agreed on her wrist and he signed it there, it was very surreal.

View attachment 15070
Feb. 5th, 2000. Moz autographes my right arm and less than 30 minutes later, its tattooed. It is possible to meet him! My advice... make it quick!
He gets uncomfortable when people banter and babble on. Maybe i got him on a 'good day'. I simply asked if i could have his autograph.. please. He paused, and obliged. I actually got to take a quick photo of him as well that day.
Again, just make it quick. Straight and to the point. You may get very lucky indeed, and I am a living sign.

You look as though you have random graffiti written all over your arm. Well done.

Someone just told me on Facebook that the woman I was with when we met Morrissey has died. :( I'm not sure how.

I want to delete my posts from earlier, it seems disrespectful. :tears: I didn't know.

Back
Top Bottom