Memphis, TN - Graceland Soundstage (Oct. 14, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Let Me Kiss You / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Half A Person / The Loop / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack the Ripper // We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

Setlist courtesy of @Marsadjusted, anon & FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
you'll be gone is a fantastic song,from the girl happy film soundtrack.
venue looks like a great tribute to elvis.

Pic by @basia_ana

grace 1.jpg

Pic by @basia_ana

grace 2.jpg

Pic by @basia_ana

grace 3.jpg

:hearteyes: never get bored

Last edited:
you'll be gone is a fantastic song,from the girl happy film soundtrack.
venue looks like a great tribute to elvis.
So many songs. And he wheels out a cover that’s been done to death. But as sure as night follows day, it’s a fantastic song. It matters not what gets sung, or how, it’s bloody fantastico, in the bubble of gordyboy9.

Nice to hear a few lines of My Love Life at the beginning.

I wonder if it was inspired by Alain's recent upload?

Come on Morrissey, get it in the setlist properly.

So..
You'll Be Gone /

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / Speedway / How Soon Is Now?
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Darling, I Hug A Pillow
The Loop
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way?
Jack The Ripper

//We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

Edit: About 4 missing / not sequenced.
I Wish You Lonely was played as well.

Back
Top Bottom