MIKE JOYCE IS IN THE CHATROOM...RIGHT NOW!!!!!

• Thread starter MIKE JOYCE IS A NO TALENT HACK!!!!
  • Start date
If that's not a joke, it's one of the saddest things I have ever heard

Re: If that's not a joke, it's one of the saddest things I have ever heard

Oh dear,how sad is that. Poor Mike, the sadness must be overpowering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DRUMS 22:48:17
DEAF! JUST KEEP BUYING THE RECORDS AND LINE MY POCKETS!!!!!!!!HA HA HA HA!!!

Comments like that p*ss me off. He joked about suing Morrissey with reference to his daughter's name 'Sue'.

Please stop this Mike. I wanna try and think positive things about you.

How do you know it was really him?

And what did he say?

That is just No Class and disrespectful

> Oh dear,how sad is that. Poor Mike, the sadness must be
> overpowering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Joyce is white trash.

Trolls Hate It When "The Drums" Becomes Successful

There were several people in the chat room yesterday when he was online... one of them even suggested that I would write an "exclusive interview" of it by yours truly... ha ha ha... well anyways Mike Joyce A.K.A. "The Drums" goes in every once in a while and is very cool to chat with... He has always been nothing but open, honest and fair about his dealings with Morrissey and has nothing ill to say- in fact he is quite entertaining and very supportive of his solo career...

cheers,

Jay (The Artist Formerly Known As "Mud"- and now just some Totally Random Moz Fan)

What a f***ing loser

I don't care how nice, entertaining, whatever, that is so uncool for him to be hanging out in Morrissey's chat room. It would be retarded enough if he was hanging around in his own, but this is just pathetic.

But will you tell us what he said so we can make fun of that too?

Someone With A Big Nose Knows

... actually, I'll let the chat room person who mockingly said that I would write a story about it reveal themself and let you all know what Mike Joyce "The Drums" had to say.

I didn't "cut and paste" and save the whole chat, myself.

Re: Someone With A Big Nose Knows

> ... actually, I'll let the chat room person who mockingly said that I
> would write a story about it reveal themself and let you all know what
> Mike Joyce "The Drums" had to say.

there is no mocking about it Mr "i spoke to Boz and Johnny for two seconds and here is the detailed exclusive with photographs posted on every website known to man"

> I didn't "cut and paste" and save the whole chat, myself.

but i'll bet you saved the parts where he answered your questions

You Think It's Very Clever To Be Cruel To Me

> there is no mocking about it Mr "i spoke to Boz and Johnny for two
> seconds and here is the detailed exclusive with photographs posted on
> every website known to man"
- that must really bother you. The fact that I share anything with the fans here. I suppose you would rather I not bring my camera backstage at the upcoming shows and share those pix with the other fans here just because you are so annoyed by it? What have you ever shared besides constant hypocritical criticism of others, a million journal entries about your bitter pathetic miserable excuse for a life, and links to your lame amateur attempts at music that are as repellant as your online personality? I'm sure you are squirming in your seat as you are reading this- where ever you are - as you seem to be on this site 24/7 for the past 5 years... whatever it is you have stuck in your craw that refuses to go die: I hope it does, someday !!

> but i'll bet you saved the parts where he answered your questions
- actually, I didn't. Why don't you go ahead and share something positive and informative with even a little bit of interest to people on this site for once?

Here is your opportunity. You were there in the chat as long as I was and read what I read from him.

And by the way: I am NOT the anonymnous person who has been attacking you on this site as you have constantly accused me of being. Who ever your inside source "Deep Throat" is who claims it's me (if they even exist and you didn't just make that up) got the wrong person.

I really do wish you well in your life.

SUZANNE KNOWS!! SHE KNOWS WHAT'Z UP! SHE RIGHT! DUMB FRED THE ELEPHANT BOY!

very astute, actually

> - that must really bother you. The fact that I share anything with the
> fans here. I suppose you would rather I not bring my camera backstage at
> the upcoming shows and share those pix with the other fans here just
> because you are so annoyed by it? What have you ever shared besides
> constant hypocritical criticism of others, a million journal entries about
> your bitter pathetic miserable excuse for a life, and links to your lame
> amateur attempts at music that are as repellant as your online
> personality? I'm sure you are squirming in your seat as you are reading
> this- where ever you are - as you seem to be on this site 24/7 for the
> past 5 years... whatever it is you have stuck in your craw that refuses to
> go die: I hope it does, someday !!
> - actually, I didn't. Why don't you go ahead and share something positive
> and informative with even a little bit of interest to people on this site
> for once?

why do you care if i post a chat log? I'm sorry, but not only do i not know how to keep them, but i have no interest in it.

but if you're using this to prove some point that you are "a good guy looking out for the interest of the fans" while i'm a cow who keeps to herself, then go ahead and post what you have. serve your people, mud.

> Here is your opportunity. You were there in the chat as long as I was and
> read what I read from him.

we read the same things in the short period of time that i was there, which was after you had already arrived and leaving probably a while before you left.

> And by the way: I am NOT the anonymnous person who has been attacking you
> on this site as you have constantly accused me of being. Who ever your
> inside source "Deep Throat" is who claims it's me (if they even
> exist and you didn't just make that up) got the wrong person.

well, at least you outed yourself with the beginning paragraph. i commend you for finally coming out of the closet and actually attaching your name to it. yeah, i know you had been in denial for so long, and it must have been hard to deny your feelings and repress who you are for fear of being found out and being ostracized....but stand up and have pride in yourself.

> I really do wish you well in your life.

Wallow In It, Then...

do us both a huge favor and please just don't bother reading or responding to my posts in the future- you are obviously still just another obbsessed paranoid psychopath on this board

what's this about?

did i embarass you in front of your friend Mike?

Wonder why Mike Joyce left after the discussion turned to Luke Perry

Re: Wonder why Mike Joyce left after the discussion turned to Luke Perry

Maybe because people were talking about the size of Luke's p****s.

Back
Top Bottom